~Trecé~

- excuse all mistakes please
- vote
-comment
-follow

E
  N
     J
      O
         Y
            😍

Ej💔

"Who!?" My mother yelled.

"M-marquess!" I cried.

"Where that fuck nigga at?" Heaven yelled out of no more. When did she get here?

I just continued to cry into Carter arms. "Shh-h it'll be okay, I've experienced the samething." Carter said trying to make me feel better.

"Y-you have?" I whispered.

Only me and her had a low conversation, my mom disappeared and Heaven sat down on my couch with her head down with her hands in her curls.

"I-ive should've known." She whimpered.

"Im going to give yall sometime. Heaven call me to pick you up.or let me know if your staying."

"Okay.." She responded.

I finally managed to look Heaven in her eyes. Her eyes Were big brown glossy balls. They were adorable.

"You weren't going to tell me, Elija' ?" She asked with hurt written all over her face.

"I-i was- no I wasn't " I couldn't bring myself to lie to her. I just couldn't I already felt guilty from, judging her.

Deep down inside I knew she was a sweet heart. "Why not? I thought we was at least friends? Did you think I'll pick at you? Or something? I thought you trusted me? Do you think I feel so for you? Or do you think I think your a sob story? Elija' Jaxson I-i love you." She breathed out.

I didn't know what to say! Did I feel the same? I didn't have a response so I just kissed her with everything in me. My stomach felt tingly a good tingly.

Our tears quickly Vanished. I stopped for air as I made her follow me into my room. I locked the door, as i removed my shirt. Heaven eyes widened as she eyed my scars. I smiled sheeplessly.

"Y-your beautiful.." She spoke softly.

"Thank you." I smiled making my way over to her.

I cupped her face into my hands as i planted wet kissing on her lips, Before attacking her neck. She moaned at my touch. Her moans decided my next move.

"Take-e everything off." I said breathing hard. She did as told but She was too slow. I helped her and my anticipation. I hovered her, as I kissed her from neck to her belly.

"S-stop!" She said suddenly.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We can't do this, I don't want sex to be your reliever, you must get over this the right way. Can I just hold you?" She said staring at me while I avoided contact at full effect.

I wasn't completely honest with her, and I felt like she could see right through me. "Baby, whats wrong? Can I call you that? Will you be my girlfriend?" She asked me.

"I want to be completely honest with you. After I tell you this I don't think you'll want to be with me." Heaven nodded and waited for me to continue.

I cut more lights on so she could see me fully. Me not my body but me. She gasped, as her eyes got watery, shes so emotional I joked in my head.

"Im listening."

"Okay, umm.. I use." I said looking down at my fingers.

"Okay, use what? The bathroom?" Heaven joked but soon ceased her chuckles.

"Heroin!" I said finally looking at her.

"Im not done, I also cut-t myself. Do you accept me?" I asked on the verge of tears. Heaven was slient.

She started to speak."Elija' I-i Love you, but I don't think I can be with a crackhead." She said crushing my heart into pieces.

I didn't cry, I just put my shirt on, with a jacket."w-where you going?"

"Leave me alone.walk yourself out, I wouldn't want you to turn into a crackhead."

"Elija', Baby I love you... A-and I accept you but you need to get clean."

"Fuck youuuuuu." I cried. She got up and held me in one place as I put up a fight to get out of her judgemental grip.

"I hate you." I mumbled as I stop putting up a fight I was tired I just wanted to sleep.

Hell, I wanted to sleep forever.

Madison👻

I gathered my thoughts preparing for my next move. I paid Marquess a little or nothing to make Elija' life hell, in hoped that'll she'll run back into my arms. Like she used to when, she'll be hurt but never tell me why.

I was starting feel, like I should take matters into my own hands. I just finished my scrap book. Its just a bunch of pics of me and my bride to be Elija'. I smiled in triumph our wedding was going to be perfect.

I threw a dart at Heaven's face. I threw them over and over. I hated her, she's always following my girl around, always around her. Always making Elija' hate me, or not want to be around me. I blame her.

Elija' was just about to accept me back into her life. I even paid someone to put Elija' on Heroin but she never came to me.

She was suppose to be mines, I was supposed to be her one and only, her savior , her rock but none of my plans work.

I pulled at me hair. "Bitch don't start doing that crazy shit." One of my ratchet minions said.

I screamed in rage. All i saw was red.
"Im bout to get the fuck up out of here, this bitch tripping." Another one said.

"Arica stut the fuck UP!" I shouted.

"Well damn bitch, calm down." Alisha said popping her gum.

"Arica and Alisha yall getting on my damn nerves go do something to make me happy."

"Like what hoe?" Alisha said patting her head extra as hell.

"Bring me Heaven Neveah's Head." I laughed evilly.

----

Thoughts on Carter🎊?

Thoughts on Elija'🎶?

Thoughts on Heaven🎈?

Thoughts on Ej's mom🎁?

Thoughts on Maddie🎆?

Thoughts on The Ratchettes🍃?

- might me updating more.

Coming out with a new book! Stay posted :)