Info

Naming Rituals•

The cats of Cliff of the Edge are not name like regular Warriors. When they are kits, they have one name. When they become small-hearts, they have a name added in the place after their original name. When they become a hunter/gatherer/warrior/climber/runner, another name is added in the space before their original name. If- and only if- they manage to become second of command, a fourth name is added after their full name. If they survive becoming Second in Command, and the High Commander's Return Ceremony, they receive the name High before their Second in Command name.

Example•

Kit- Amber

Small-heart- Amber Pool

Hunter/Gatherer/Warrior/Climber/Runner- Golden Amber Pool

Second in Command- Golden Amber Pool of Perfection

High Commander- High Golden Amber Pool of Perfection

Ceremonies•

The Queen's Ceremony- The ceremony in which a queen is celebrated the day after she finds out she will have kits. She is gifted one life from Moon Guiders through the High Commander's to live through her kitting and care for her kits. 

The Kitting Ceramony- When a queen has kits, and they are named by The High Commander, and special wishes and gifts are bestowed upon the kits and parents. 

The Small-heart's Naming Ceremony- The ceremony in which the High Commander speaks two of the kits good traits and two of the bad. They then give the kit it's small-heart name. This ceremony is preformed the sunrise before the kit is exactly six moons.

The Small-heart Watcher Ceremony- In which a Warrior Watcher is presented to care for, guide, and train the small-heart. The small-heart is presented to Moon Guiders with his or her Watcher at the Guidance Pool. This ceremony is preformed the sunrise after the kit is exactly six moons.

The Gatherer Small-heart's Ceremony- In which a small-heart graduates to a Gatherer smal-heart and is appointed a Gatherer Watcher to learn the ways of a Gatherer. He or she is presented alone at the Guidance Pool. 

The Hunter Small-heart's Ceremony- In which a Gatherer small-heart graduates to a Huntersmall-heart. They are appointed a Hunter Watcher to learn the ways of the agile. They are presented to The Star Runners with their new mentor, at the Star Rock. 

The Runner Small-heart's Ceremony- In which a Hunter small-heart graduates to a Runner small-heart. They are appointed a Runner Watcher to learn the ways of the swift. They are presented to the Star Runners at Star Rock alone. 

The Climber Small-heart's Ceremony- In which a Runner small-heart graduates to it's last small-heart rank.  They are scent to Star Rock alone, after their Climber Watcher has been appointed, and speak the code they had memorized since they were five moons old to High Pelt of Stars at Night. 

The Choosing- The day when Climber small-hearts choose what rank they will be. This is also the day when the High Commander chooses a new Second in Command and chooses to be banished to the Atoll of Forgotten or killed with honor by their old Second in Command, the new High Commander. 

The Final Day- Five sunrises after the Choosing, the High Commander make their final choice of being banished or killed. If they choose to be banished, they must cross the dangerous side of the island and swim across the ocean to the Atoll of Forgotten. If they survive the journey to the Atoll, they will be created with food and shelter. Only if they survive. If the High Commander chooses to be killed, they are killed by the new High Commander with honor, and are remembered for choosing that. Their names are engraved in the Cave of Rememberance.