Part 15

I stand face to face with Tobias and look in his eyes I see them flicker through emotions like a slide show first anger, then love and then confusion and then back to love. As I take a step forward he takes a step back as if unsure "Christina" I yell into the apartment but as I do he grabs me and kisses me the kiss is so passionate, I'm taken back, he takes his mouth off mine and rest his head on my forehead

"Tris?" he whispers and it hurts me because I'm the one who caused this pain and I've never seen tobais this hurt before "Yes it's me, I'm so sorry" he cuts me off and starts talk "its okay, i'm okay I know this is a dream" he say's so quietly I almost miss it "i need to tell you something" I say back to him, though all want to do is apologize, never in my life would I take back what I did that day for Caleb but I will never let myself forgive what I did to Tobias.

It's been 5 minutes after I first saw Tobias, he is now sitting on the couch with me holding my hand as if I will disappear any minute, Christina appears from the hallway "Tris" she smiles and I get up off the couch and walk to her pulling her in for a hug "thankyou for looking after him" I whisper in her ear, I release the hug and sit back down and Christina sit's on the couch opposite us "okay, well I have some news" I bite my lip not knowing whether Tobias can handle this he seems like a loose cannon right now, Christina goes to get up "no, it news for you too" she smiles and sits back down "well..I um" I trail along, and I hear Tobias speak up "it's okay you can tell us" their it is the strong Tobias I need the man who jokes about climbing Ferris wheels when he is secretly terrified and I need the man that through knifes at me, "I, well we" I turn to Tobias "Have a baby" His face full of surprise and happiness, I notice the flash of hurt and I remember how much of an ass his father was to him. "Your pregnant" Christina sees as she walks up and hugs me "No" I say in a stern voice "I was" Tobias turns in confusing "what do you mean, where's the baby? Tris what happened"  the both take a step back and look at me as if waiting for answers "Outside the fence" when I say it, it hits me hard. I don't really look at Tobias or Christina but I sit down and block out there questions because I've had enough of everything for today and before I notice I'm drifting off on the couch in the middle of Tobias and Christians conversation.

I wake up with his arms around my waist and it brings a smile to my face. "I love you Tobias" I whisper into the darkness, and before I know it I'm crying myself to sleep

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Okay I just wanted to say thankyou for the reads and votes and if I can get 20 reads and at least 5 votes I'll have a very big scene in the next part like a Tris and Tobias scene or a Caleb and Morgan.