The Cliff

Author's Note: I literally wrote this for the heck of it. >~< BTW, If you like this ship then check out RandomGIRLAllTheWay. Me and her are doing a collab story on Kirito X Genderbend.

~~~

"KIRIKO!!!" Kirito screamed as he dashed forward towards Kiriko.

Kiriko spun around, a shocked look etching onto her face. Her hand reached for him, her Photon Sword falling from her grasp. "Kirito!!!"

The cliff gave way, the rock under her feet falling, taking the girl with it. Her hands clawed at the air in vain as she fell.

A hand wrapped around her wrist, jerking her arm from its socket. "Agh!" Kiriko yelled, pain spreading from her shoulder. She looked up at her saviour.

Kirito hissed, his jaw set tight. "I won't lose you!" Pulling, he slowly raised her up, before yanking her up the last foot.

Kiriko landed on top of him, tears pricking her eyes. "You saved me..." She whispered, lifting herself off him with her one good arm.

Kirito groaned, glancing at her. "I refuse to lose the only person I care about." He responded as he eyed her arm. "Lemme see your arm. I dislocated it after all."

The girl crawled to him, sitting by him and letting him examine the damage. She hissed when he pressed too hard against it, almost swatting his hand away.

"Sorry..." He murmured."It's alright." Kiriko said softly. Kirito nodded. "I'm gonna take off your short jacket alright?" He said getting a nodd in return.

Kirito carefully peeled the jacket off, dropping it. "Warning you now, this is gonna hurt." He held onto her arm and shoulder firmly. "On 3. Ready? 3!"
He quickly set her arm back into place, earning a pained shout from Kiriko.

"Son of a bitch!" She hissed, gripping her shoulder tightly. "That freaking hurt!"

"I told you."

Kiriko glarred at him. "Uh-huh." She teased. Kirito huffed, standing up and dusting himself off. He held out a hand, helping Kiriko up handing her short jacket to her.

Kiriko glanced around, as she put her.jacket back on, her long hair being lifted by the wind that was beginning to pick up. "The PKer's seemed to have scrammed..."

Kirito hummed. "Yeah. Guess so..." He said as he motioned for her to start walking with him.

Kiriko joined him, a sad smile gracing her face.

"What's wrong?" Kirito asked.

"I lost my Photon Sword in the fall...its probably gone for good now..." She glanced back.

"Unless..." Kirito hummed, pulling something from behind his back. "This is it?"

Kiriko's eyes lit up, shock in her onyx eyes. "How?! When?!" She exclaimed.
Kirito smiled wanely. "I have my ways." He handed it to her.

The girl smiled wide, throwing her arms around the boy and hugging him. "Thank you!!" She cried out.

"Anything for you." Kirito returned the hug. "Now, we have a long trip ahead of us and no vehicle or teleportation crystals." He said as he pulled away.

"Alright...First one to SBC Glokken is a sore loser!!!" She exclaimed, taking off at a dash.

"Hey! No fair!!" Kirito chuckled as he ran after her.

~~~

Author's Note: So yeah....There's that. Hope you enjoyed it!