Chapter 1

Karma P.O.V

"So where are you schooling at Nagisa?" I looked at her. "Kunugigaoka Junior High" she answered. Then silent.

But she broke the silent. It sounding like crying. I looked at her with widened eyes. "Nagisa?" I tried to touch her but "Mis-mister-" "just call me Karma" She looked at me wryly smiled "what are you going to do with me?" She asked "I will take care of you" I smiled.

After a few minutes

Oh we're here. At this house for me it just house not a mansion not a home. Three stories house. Well I been through a lot of thing at this house. "Oh wait." I sense something. Nagisa stop walking. "Karma-kun?" I put my index finger at her mouth "shhh and just call me Karma no need honorific at the back. Got it?" She nodded.

Oh I know who it is. "AKABANE HYDE COME OUT!" I pointed at the bushes and then a little girl with a blonde hair come out. Smiling "what are you smiling about?" I asked her. She smiled it "niisaan brought a girl to hooomee~~~" I put my hand at my forehead "So~~~ Don't want to introduce me?~" She smiled again "Yeah right Hyde this is Nagisa Shiota, the new girl and Nagisa this is Hyde my sister"

"Hi nice to meet you Hyde-chan" Nagisa give her hand. Hyde jump to her "Nice to meet you Nagisa-neechan" she rubbed her face at Nagisa's. "Okay that's enough Hyde I need to show her, her room." I pulled Hyde from Nagisa "ohh~~ looked at this jealous Niichan" I blushed "s-shut up! And I'm not jealous!" She giggled.

We get in the house. "Follow me" I command Nagisa. Nagisa follow me to the upstairs. We go the upper storey. I opened a room to her. "Here's your room need any problem I'm right at the next door." I smiled at her. "You need go to school tomorrow right. Go sleep" I pushed her in.

Damn my heart beating fast...

_

Nagisa P.O.V

"HUH?! WHERE AM I?!" I waked up from tge bed. "Ughh Oh I forget mom did sell me last night"

Knock knock

"Nagisa did I awake you?" I looked at the door "Karma?" I clenched my fist at the blanket. "Yeah" I opened the door. "Can I help you?" I smiled standing in front of the door. He blushed. Huh? "N-nagisa d-do y-you m-mind?" He looked away . I looked at my shirt. Oh god! . My shirt! "Oh! Sorry!!" I get in the room get my towel. "N-nagisa I'll be waiting at downstairs!" I heard Karma scream "O-okay! B-but where are we going?" I asked him.

"To school of course!"