Chapter 2

Nagisa P.O.V

"Okay thanks for sending me Karma" I smiled at him trying to get out from the car actually it's a limousine.  He grabbed my hand. I looked at him "What are you talking about I'm going in" He smile.

"W-what y-you're going in?!" I asked him "Yea I want to register my student application here" My eyes widened "Do not look so shock I just want to school here. Oh and I'm the same age with you so no worries there." He smiled. I give up. We both walk past the school gate.

"Hey hey isn't that the Famous Karma Akabane"

"Yeah you're right! What's his doing here? He so cool!!"

"Hey the next to him isn't that Nagisa Shiota?"

"Yeah what she doing there?! I heard her mother sell her last night!"

Damn they're talking about me.

"Doesn't she were dating Tomohito Sugino?"

"Yeah what she doing with Akabane-kun?"

I gripped my bag. Walking slowly leave Karma in front. Karma stopped walking he turned around "what's wrong?" He asked me. He walked to me. He closed my ears. My heart skip a bit.

"Do not listen to them. Only hear my voice" he smiled. I looked into his eyes. My heart beating fast. H-he have a beautiful mercury eyes.  

We continued walked to the teachers lounge. I waited outside. After a few minutes Karma and Nozaki-sensei came out. "Shiota-san this is a new student at 3-E please lead him there." I surprised. New student at 3-E?! I hesitate a little bit. But then I show Karma way up to the hills.

"K-karma?" I called him. "Yes" he answered "how did you get in the 3-E?" He chuckled "I bribery the teacher to get me in the 3-E" I looked at him "B-bribery?" He nodded. Then silent.

"Nagisa did you have a boyfriend?" I looked at him surprisingly "N-no I just broke up yesterday" Karma expression brighten up. Hmm I wonder.

We walked to the class. I slammed the door and saw Koro-sensei are teaching. "Nagisa-san. You're late" I smiled wryly. Karma walked into the class. The class went into a commotion.

Who is this Karma Akabane actually...... Koro-sensei settled down the class. "Hey hey Nagisa-chan how can you go to school with Karma Akabane?" Kaede ask me. What should I answer? "W-we just happen to met at the gate. He asked me where is the teacher lounge is. I just show it to him" I'm sorry Kaede. She nodded.

Time skip

*kriiiing*

Finally. Recess. I take my bento out. "Hey Nagisa can I seat here?" I looked at the voice.

Guess who?

It's TOMOHITO SUGINO

"What did you want?" I asked him without looking at his face. He pulled my chin up causing me looking at him. "Look I'm sorry... That girl at the cafe  is nothing to me-" "oh so you were kissing and hugging was nothing too. I  saw it TOMOHITO. With my own eyes you the one who kissing and hugging her first! STOP BEING SO HYPOCRITE TOMOHITO!" I banged the table and leave the class. I walked to the cliff . I sit there trying to calm my self .

I take out my phone. I deleted my pictures with him. I remembered Karma. What makes him so famous till all of people know him well except me. I typed 'Akabane Karma' at the search engine then it go out a lot of article of him.

Oh so he's a prince. WAIT WHAT ! A PRINCE?! "Doing research on me huh Nagisa" It get me shocked "Oh my God!" He grinned "Why don't you asked?" He sit next to me handing me my bento. I take it. He drink water. "Uhmm" I start filling my mouth with my bento. "Uhk uhk" God I choked. Karma quickly handed me water. I quickly drink it. "Haaah" He smiled "okay now" I nodded He take the bottle was in my hand and drink it.

I blushed. T-that was an I-indirect k-k-kiss.. "Nagisa why are you blushing?" God he sees me blushing! I looked away "S-s-so y-you are the Prince?" I asked him. He turned my face faced to him "please don't think that way. I'm not that prince. I mean if you met my brother then it will be a disaster. Lucky you it just me" He smiled. I melted to the smile.

No wonder he's house looked like a freaking Castle. "So y-your sister Hyde-chan?" "Oh she were soon to-be- Princess. Her coronation day is around the corner. You wanna come? I mean she would love it if you come... She really likes you no I mean as-" I put my index finger at his mouth "I understand stop talking like that" I chuckled. He smiled wryly.

"Shouldn't we go to the class now?" I stand up "Yea we should" I walked with him to the class. My heart is being I don't even know how to describe it. He slammed the door and we get in to the class. Sugino just watch me from a distance.

I saw a note on my table. 

See you after school in the classroom.♡
  -Sugino-

I just ignore the note on the table. Karma walked to my place "so walk with me after school?" He put his hand back of his neck. "Well I got some problem so I'm gonna be a little late. You can go home with me first." I smiled to him. "N-no I can wait in the limo. Beside you say you were little late so I can wait." He smiled then he go back to his seat. I don't know why but that kind of smile make my heart flutters.

Time skip (again)

I walked in the classroom. . Suddenly some figure pinned me on the floor "ouch!" I saw the face it was Sugino. "W-what dif you want?!" I scream to his face. "I wanted you." He smirk evil-ly. He leaned his face to mine.

Someone someone! Please help me! Someone tapped on Sugino shoulder make him turned aroun and Bam his face were on the floor. Actually someone punched him first before his face were on the floor. "It's not nice to pull a prank like that Tomohito Sugino" that sarcastic voice. Who is it? He's face come to the light.

"You okay Nagisa?" It's Karma!

"Uh y-yeah" he pulled my arm. "Let's go begore it gets really bad" He started to running. Suddenly a punch land to his face. Sugino punched him. "Karma!" I screamed. He wiped the blood that dropping from his mouth.He smirk. He pulled Sugino closed to him. "Tomohito Sugino now you were released from your hypnotize." Hypnotize?. He snapped his hand in front of Sugino eyes.

He stand up. Pulled my hand and start walking to the limo waiting down the hills. We got in to the limo and the driver drove to the Karma's Castle.

Once we arrived. The maids and his butler shocked seeing his condition. "M-master! Are you okay?" Karma's butler asked him. What was his name again? Oh yeah Kuro. "I'm fine. You guys worry to much" he chuckled "Nii-san got into a fight huh?" Hyde suddenly appears out of nowhere. "Hyde...." Karma give him a warning voice. She chuckled. "So, so, Nagisa-neechan wanna to tell me why did nii-san got into a fight?" Hyde holds my hand.

"Uh-" "Go and rest Nagisa" Karma pushed me to the staircase. "Meet me up in my bed room after dinner." Huh? He smiled. I climbed to the top floor. 

Time skip (lol again)

I stand up in front of Karma's bedroom. Should I knock? What is he doing. I put my ear at the door. Suddenly the doors open and make me fall.

Thud*

I closed my eyes.I fall on a comfy thing. I slowly opened my eyes I saw a men chest. K-karma chest!!
I get up from him. "S-s-sorry!!!" I lowered my face. I heard him chuckling. He pulled up my face."It's okay." Then he's smile.

I blushed. I get in. "So K-karma how do you kn-" "I saw a note on your table. You didn't even bother to covered it" He say while making an emoji face.( 🙆)

I chuckled. Well if it wasn't because of Karma. I wouldn't be here.