Male! Clumsy Titan

Your clumsy as a scout and as a titan shifter also and that can mean you can get teased at all the time. Today was the 50th expedition and your part of the Levi squad with a cadet that is also a titanshifter named Eren Jaeger.

The scouts were now outside the wall on they're expedition and as for you, your going to be hoping you won't die.

"13 meter titan!" Some soldier yelled.

You then flew up to slice its nape until you didn't a 17 meter grab you by the waist.

"_______!" Eren yelled.

'This titan isn't going to be so easy to take down on. I have to transform into a titan so I can take the rest down.' You thought.

You then bit your hand as red/green electricity came out as you became a 14 meter titan that allow you to break free from the titan you were in his grasped into pieces.

"Eren! Don't try to transform to take ______ down!" Levi yelled at him.

"I'm going to help him one way or another! " Eren bit his thumb to transform into his 15 meter titan.

You turned around and accidentally fell on top of him in a weird position you two were in that made you blushed.

'Curse my clumbsyness!' You yelled in your mind from that embarrassment you did to make Eren uncomfortable.

The both of you took down 23 titans in titan form and it wasn't long until you both got out of your forms though. When Eren notice your tired look he had to carry you bridal.

2 hours later...

You woke in the infirmary room not alone but Eren was beside you to keep company.

"Hey ______, you feeling better after today's expedition?" He asked you with slight smile.

"Y- Yeah and I guess You probably don't remember me falling on top of you clumsily. "You mention as you blushed as so did Eren.

"______, I want to tell you something. When we met after Annie try to kill innocent people I sort of had a crush on you." He confessed.

"So.....you.....like me?" You asked.

"Yeah. More like an I love you kind of way." He said.

"I love you too Eren!" You  confessed as he hugged your sillynes.

"Love you two, my clumsy titan. "He kissed you passionately.