Babysitting

Eren was doing his chores when Captian Levi enter with a child in his arms.

"Eren, I need you to watch shitty glasses niece while I go do my paperwork. If anything goes out of control due to your titan form their will be no mercy." He warns him as he  handed the little one to Eren.

"Hi my name's ______." The little girl introduced herself as Eren smiled.

"Well I'm Eren. What part of the wall do you live in?" He asked.

"I live in wall Sina. Are you the titan everyone has been talking about?"

Eren was only stiff for a minute and nodded slightly to her question.

"Y- Yeah, you can say that."

"Oh wow! I saw you when you defeated the female titan out there and you were really strong too!" She exclaim in a happy tone making Eren smile.

"I never really thought I could get a compliment from someone your age." He blushed pink.

"Well now you do and I'm your number 1 friend for a titan lover." She said, as Eren smiled.

"I guess I'm your number 1 titan shifter friend for you too. How long are you going to stay here?"

"Whenever aunt Hanji brings me to the HQ for sometime. "She replied.

"Okay. Hey, if you want to know more about me I can show you around the HQ so that you won't end up lost." Eren insisted as she smiled brightly.

"Okay! Let's go." She beamed as Eren chuckle.

_______ met Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Sasha, Connie, Ymir, Christa, Berholt and Reiner. They were all nice to her and Eren showed her around the HQ and horse stables.

"So  ______, do you ever want to become a soldier one day to fight the titans?" Eren asked.

"Yep! I want to free everyone out of the walls so that I can see what's on the outside of the walls." She replied as Eren smiled.

"Me too." He said.