Hades themed (mature) [WILL BE EDITED]

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS IN NEED OF A LOT OF EDITING AND I SHALL NOT FAIL YOU! I'LL EDIT IT AS SOON AS I CAN! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Hey hey Erica?" Hayden's annoying voice wavered into my mind and i exhaled heavily with annoyance.

"What do you want?" I asked, not taking my eyes off the candle i was lighting. The flame wavered, the light in the room dim for a moment and then it stood still.
"What do you call a rabbit with fleas?" He asked, from behind me where he was setting the rest of the materials.
I moved to light the next candle, the old floorboards creaking under my weight. We were in my old house and the place was in ruins, with the ceilings having holes in them letting in some of the moonlight. A dog in a distant barked and i shivered at the cold breeze that swept through the empty house
"I dont know Hayden... what do you call a rabbit with fleas?" I asked, with a bored expression on my face as i turned to look at him.
The handsome boy looked up from the items on the ground to grin at me. "Bugs bunny."
I couldnt help cracking a smile at his bad joke, while rolling my eyes. He smiled back at me, his black hair falling over his strange electric blue eyes.
"Okay Mr funny. Are you done setting up the stuff like i told you to?" I tightened my hazelnut ponytail, tugging the strands of stray hair behind my ear.
He looked up at me with a look of confusion as he handed me the dead flowers.
"I still dont know what we're doing." The boy sighed, as if the whole process was annoying him.
I shot him a look of fustration. "I told you. We're summoning Hades."
The boy got up, his height towering over me, a head higher so i had to look up. I bit my bottom lip, my green eyes trailing the way the school uniform outlined his body. He was slender, tall and just right with enough muscles that flexed with his every move. If youre wondering how a wierd girl like me got a friend like him...lets say he was a little bit off himself.
I remembered how i had stumbled upon the fact that every single plant died with his touch. No one in class noticed it but me. And when id confront the classmate boldly for it he barely flinched, blue eyes cooly staring at me.
"So what? Are you going to tell everyone?"
I shot him the wierdest look, scrunching my face. "Why would i?? Youre amazing!"
He seemed to be taken aback at my outburst and crossed his arms insecurely. "Why?"
"Cause its just like Hades and i love him!" I stated as a matter a factly.
Since that day the boy stuck around me and we became really great friends much to the annoyance of the other girls in class.
The room seemed to wobble ever so slightly, creaking and groaning at the command of the wind.
"It might rain. Is it really this important to summon Hades?" The boy harrumphed childishly, watching as i lit the last candle. I shot him my strongest pout.
"Are you kidding me??" I growled angrily. "Of course its important."
That shut him up and we performed the ritual. After 15 minutes, another harrumphed came from the boy. This time louder and more deliberate.
"Maybe he's busy. And its getting cold." The boy whined and i frowned reluctantly before moving to sit next to the boy.
I loosened my hair tie so my hair would keep my neck a little warmer. My long hazelnut hair fell over my shoulders and i huddled next to my mate for a little warmth but no no avail. He was always oddly cold.
"Hey Erica?"
The candle wavered and I inhaled heavily waiting for another bad joke. "Hm?"
"What would you do anyway,if Hades showed up?" The boy asked and I moved away to look at him thoughtfully, my eyes round and sparkling. I made a pretty face, soft and distant as i pictured Hades in front of me. The boy watched me patiently, a shadow cast upon half of his attractive features. His eyes silently studying me, closely waiting patiently for my answer.
"Id love him." I stated simply, shrugging. The boy in front of me chuckled lightly, rolling his eyes. "How?" The boy asked, his tone dripping with thick sarcasm.
I scowled at his tone. Sometimes i wonder why Hayden tags around me if he gets so annoyed at my obsession with the Greek God of death.
I stared at him angrily for a while as i thought hard.
The candle wavered again.
"Like this." I said, diving forward. I captured his lips with mine and felt the boy freeze. His lips felt alot softer than i thought. He stayed still and it was hard to make out with him so still, so i sucked on his bottom lip instead as i pulled away teasingly.
"Well?" I whispered, my eyes meeting his playfully. I grinned softly as i moved back to my spot. "Whadaya think?"
The shadow made it hard to see his face and anything else but his body that seemed to be tensed solid. I opened my mouth to say something but he moved then. The candle light catching his casual expression.
"Meh. I dont know." The boy shrugged, then his eyes met mine, indifferent.
I frowned. Usually the boys i kiss would beg for another. What is with this guy??
"Whats that suppose to mean? Was it too short?" I got up onto all fours and with determination caught his lips again before he could answer. This time i felt it. The spark that seemed to explode inside my body making alarm bells ring inside my head, my hand shot out onto his chest to push away. He caught them instead denying my resistance.
My eyes widened and i gasped against his mouth,trying to pull away when a hand held the back of my head so i couldn't escape. He moved his lips and my eyelids fluttered shut almost immediately, melting into his kissess.
What was happening? My train of thoughts to resist dissapeared and my fingers clenched onto his shoulder instead. I moaned as he parted my lips with his to taste my mouth with his tongue. Everything was hot and moist. The taste erupting with pleasure between our lips and i groaned with ecstasy, moving closer, pressing my lips against his harder, wanting-no, needing more. A sudden force pulled us apart and i blinked only to realise he had pushed me away. We were both panting, breathless. Stunned.
"You dont know what youre doing...We cant do this." Hayden spoke after a while, his voice strained and husky. His eyes were swirling with dark blue wild and constained not meeting mine. He looked angry, arms falling to his sides.
"Wait." I pleaded breathlessly, my own eyes dewy and my lips swollen. I didnt know what i wanted. Or why it felt so good but that kiss had been amazing. I moved closer again, and hovered inches away from his lips. Those lips that were bitten pink and tasted like mint and pure ecstacy.
I needed to feel that again.
"Maybe abit more practice..." my voice trailed off, afraid that he was going to push me away again. The house groaned and shook as I brushed my lips against his ever so softly, as if afriad of getting lost in them again. Hayden growled warningly, but made no move to reject me. I shut my eyes, and moved my lips slowly against his, hard and sure. It soared, and the kids became messy, hot with limbs tangled and buttons flying across the floor boards.
"Erica..." The boy beneath me groaned as i straddled him, tasting him, trying to drink him in. Our tongues intertwining and rubbing against each other hot and this time, very wet.
I whimpered, squirming as he kissed my neck, sucking and biting. Large hands caressing my curves, trailing my hips and thighs to my full round derriere. He groaned louder, strained and breathless. My eyes rolled back at the pure pleasure of feeling his own excitement throbbing beneath my skirt.
His eyes had turned misty and unfocused as i ran a hand through his shirt and lower onto the front of his pants.
"Shit-" the boy bit harder on my  shoulder and i moaned at the pain and pleasure. My heart was pounding and heat raced through my body like a wave.
"I need to..." I flushed, moving his zipper down and felt my whole world turn as Hayden spreaded me across the floorboards, his eyes studying me softly, and his lips parted.
"God youre beautiful." He said huskily, his hair falling in between his eyes. He kissed me again and i fumbled below, determined. Finally i felt it.
My thighs fell apart shyly and everything i had, i offered to him willingly. My eyes teary and wanting as i nodded and whimpered for his entrance.
"Do it Hayden." I urged.
He pushed in cautiously then i saw his eyes widen at the pleasure and i felt my knees buckle, my thighs shake.
I stuck my tongue out, panting while he watched me closely, his expression strained.
"Shit. Erica...i-i cant..." he growled, still pushing. I parted my legs wider, my eyes helpless. I felt trapped in his gaze, in this situation and i loved it.
"Wh-why are you holding back?" I asked breathlessly, squirming at his size, realizing that they were alot larger than i had anticipated.
I groaned, throwing my head back at the burst of pleasure when he moved in some more. He kissed my neck, leaning himself on my body and i wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him back some more.
"I-i cant concentrate on maintaining this mortal form like this..." the boy panted, and met my green eyes. His eyes were now almost black with lust. Thick and swirling.
"What?" I mumbled hazily.
"I am Hades."
My eyes widened as he entered me fully. His length thick and filling. I gasped sharply as he moved inside me, ravaging and demanding.
....
I have no idea how im ending this one shot. In one of the endings, he just starts having horns while they *cough cough* and the girl just shrugs... but nah. XD hahaha. Ill leave it up to you guys to finish it ♡ hope you liked this one.