Chapter 1

"Babe!!!" My beautiful blue haired baby yelled as she walked through the door, finally home from her tour. You darted downstairs in your big t-shirt that was hers. You jumped into her arms and hugged her, burying your head in her beautiful hair. She smelled like lavender and strawberries. She put her finger on your chin and lifted your lips to hers. She kissed you softly and then released.

"I missed you so much, Y/n," She said. You giggled.

"I missed you too, Ashy," You replied. She suddenly switched your position in her arms to how you would cradle a baby. 

"How did you sleep when I was away, Babygirl?" She asked. You shook your head.

"I didn't sleep," you reply. She shook her head.

"Then you're sleeping now," She said. She lied you down on the bed and cuddled up next to you. Her heat radiated highly, melting the ice inside of you. She played with your hair, and traced circles on your back.

"London girl with an attitude," She began. You locked my pinky with hers.

"We never told no one but we looks so cute," You finished. She kissed your head. You soon drifted off to a deep sleep. You slept nicely knowing your baby was by your side. 

You finally woke up to the smell of pancakes. Ash wasn't next to you anymore so you ran down the stairs to find her making pancakes. She was singing "Young God." 

"And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath," You sang along with her. She turned around and saw You and smiled.

"I figured I made you pancakes," she said turning back around. She finished and turned the stove off. She handed you a plate with 5 pancakes and took her's which had 5 as well. You both sat there eating pancakes, you drenching your's in syrup (or no syrup depends how you like it). 

You spent the rest of the night at the bar. Halsey did talk to a few other people but you knew she was going to stay loyal.