Chapter 5

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the beautiful sound of Ash singing while playing guitar, but there was someone else. In our house? I got up and got dressed and went downstairs to see Ash playing the song that was playing when we met... to Melanie. I knew there was something fishy about them seeing each other.

"Ash?" I said, half teary. Ash seemed startled and stopped playing the guitar.

"Y-Y/n... This is-isn't what it looks like... Mel showed up an-" I cut her off.

"And you just happened to play the most lovey dovey song you could think of?" I said crossing my arms. She started scratching the back of her head.

"Well... er... Sorta?" She said. I ran upstairs and started throwing things into Ash's duffel bag when I heard a loud crash followed by Melanie screaming.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I heard ash yell, i assume at Melanie, I didn't stop though. I finished packing her bag and turned to give it to her downstairs but she was standing there with a tear stained face.

"Y-Y/n... P-Plea-please..." I shook my head and handed her the bag, pushing her out of ou---- er... my room. I lit up a cigarette, which I only smoked when i was really stressed. I lit it,  smoked it and watched the clouds of smoke leave my mouth. Soon I was out of cigarettes. I threw my hair into a bun and threw a hoodie on. I walked to the nearest store and bought 3 more packs. it was gonna be a long night.

A/n: Hey guys, sorry for this chapter but HOLY FUCK THANK YOU FOR 400+ READS AND ALSO I SWEAR IF ANYONE (*looks at my best friend*) SAYS THEY'VE GOTTEN MORE THEY'RE GETTING THE HELL SLAPPED OUT OF THEM IM ON MY WOMAN THING AND I WANNA KILL SOME1!!!! but anyways i need some1 to talk to like please im lonely. K bai.

-Wolf