The note

*3rd person pov*

It was Saturday, Terry woke up with a headache. He wasn't complaining since he was the one that was going from bar to bar last night till 4:00 AM. He went to the kitchen and made some coffee maybe that would make him feel better. He took a few sips and went to check on Max. He was sleeping. "Such a cutie" he said while smiling.

He hears the doorbell. "Who is it?" "IT'S ME" a cheerful voice says behind the door, "OPEN THE DOOOR" . Terry opens the door and sees Boyoung. "My dude. Can you be more quiet? I still have a hangover and you should have one too since we were together last night" "Well I didn't drink like there was no tomorrow just like you did of course I'll feel better than you dumbass. Are you ready for our run? THE TOAST ARMY NEEDS THAT BODEH TO BE FIT". "Oops" Terry runs to his bedroom.

He undresses quickly and puts some random shirt on and sweats. When he grabs his jacket form the chair near him a note falls out.

"Hey handsome. Meet me at the Times Square Mall at 6:00PM. I'll be waiting"

Hmm. Weird he thought. He walks to Boyoung " Hey did you see anyone put this note in my jacket yesterday? " "No but even if I did I would tell you to don't go this is dangerous, you don't know the person" "You're right". And with that the conversation ends, they both get out of the apartment and go to the nearby park to start running.

~~~

After they are finished with their run they go to eat breakfast. "This place looks okay let's go in here" Boyoung says. They both go in and sit on a table in the back. "May I take your or- OMG TERRY AND BOYOUNG I AM A HUGE FAN I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M MEETING YOU" Τhe waitress screams right into their faces. "H-hey it's nice to meet you too. I love when I meet fans what's your name" " 은영( Eun-Yeong). I'm sorry for screaming in your face hehe, may I take your order?" "It's okay don't worry. I would like some pancakes and cerial and some juice" Boyoung says happily "I would have the same thing" Terry adds "Okay I'll come back with your order in a few minutes"

Boyoung looks around and notices a woman staring at their table. She does seem a little creepy but not dangerous so Boyoung decides to ignore her. The food arrives after a few minutes and they both start eating. After a while they're both done, pay for their meal and leave the shop returning to Terry's house to film a video for Boyoung's channel.

"Okay I don't want you to freak out. It's probably nothing but I think there's a woman that is following us" Terry says. Boyoung turns around slowly and sees the woman she saw at the breakfast place. "Okay I don't want you to freak out but this woman was looking at us back at the breakfast place. I didn't tell you anything because I didn't think she was dangerous. Terry leaves a small squeal escape his mouth "WHAT" "Relax it's probably nothing. Besides we are two people. She is one as long as she doesn't carry a weapon we will be fine. And what if she isn't even following us? Let's relax and get home quickly we will be fine"

~~~

After a while they both get home safely. "Do you wanna film the video now or later?" "Now, we can watch a movie or something later." And with that they start filming the video. When they're done it's already night. "Do you still wanna watch that  movie?" Terry asks "Of course why not? There's nothing else to do.. And I don't want to go to my house yet.

Terry walks into the living room and sees a box with a ribbon around it. "BOYOUNG" Terry shouts. Boyoung comes running into the living room, sees the box and picks it up. Shakes it slightly "There's something light in here and big probably so it's not a bomb". "Let me see" Boyoung gives the box to Terry and he opens it. Inside there's a toy banana more like a small teddy and  another letter.

"This toy is for Boyoung. There's nothing in here for you because you didn't come to our date. Why didn't you come to our date oppa?"

"WHAT THE HELL" "This is terrifying. You should stay with me here tonight, it might not be safe but it would be worse if we were both alone" "Okay but I am definitely calling the police" Boyoung says and picks up the phone.

"Hello what's your emergency?" "Hello I am at my friends house Someone barged in and left a box. Inside there was a teddy and a terrifying letter can you please come over and see?" "Yes of course we will send someone right now please stay calm"

~~~

"Look we can't do anything for now but we will try our best. Call us if something else happens" "Okay thank you very much" Terry says and closes the door. "Okay I really don't want to watch a movie right now do you? "No not really I'll just sleep is it okay if I sleep on the couch? I won't make a mess or something" "DEFINITELY NOT YOU'LL SLEEP ON THE BED I WILL SLEEP ON THE COUCH AND I WILL GIVE YOU PAJAMAS SO YOU WILL BE MORE COMFORTABLE" "haha okay relax I'll wait here"
And with that they fall asleep..

HEY PEEPS. YES I STARTED ANOTHER STORY BECAUSE I HAVE NO LIFE.

FIRST OF ALL I'LL TRY HARD THIS TIME DON'T WORRY

Second. I don't live in Korea so my friend google is helping me. If I said something wrong I would love to fix it so tell me I can't smell my fingers.

I think that's it for now~

All the love~ V ♥