A break

*3rd person pov*

The police finally catches Liz and brings her to the station for interrogation. Terry and Boyoung come along for questioning and for more answers . While someone is talking to Liz a police officer goes towards them.

"I'm not sure you know what's going on so let me help you understand. Please come to my office" Terry and Boyoung follow him to his office and sit down. "Liz is very famous around here. She tends to obsess over famous people mostly youtubers. She makes her life revolve around them and then she kidnaps them. Thankfully she has succeeded only once. She has done that with many idols and she has been on the news too it's strange that you didn't know about her"

"What about her family? Why aren't they doing anything about this?" Boyoung says "Oh they do. They sent her to many psychologists but nothing seems to change her mind. Hopefully this will stop now that she's 18 and she'll have to go to jail." "I really hope so" Terry says.

There's a knock on the door.
"Come in"
"Hello you must be Terry and Boyoung. Someone want to talk to you they want to ask you some questions please follow me"

~~~

"So, you're telling me that you never saw Liz until today?" "Yes. We only saw a woman following us a few times and then we saw her for the last time today she was at the same shop we were with Liz" Boyoung answers. "Can you describe her. We might be able to find her and interrogate her too, to find more information about Liz" " Of course but we can also check the cctvs the shop may have" Terry adds "We already sent someone there to check"

~~~

Αfter a while Terry and Boyoung return to their homes.

Terry lays to his bed. It was a long day after all and he needs some sleep.

*Terry pov*

This days have been wild. I can't believe this has happened to me. And it was Liz all along. I trusted her she wasn't just a fan she was a friend to me.
I may be unfair but I should be more distant with fans at least for a while.

*3rd person pov*

And with that Terry falls asleep.
Boyoung on the other hand is really mad and scared at the same time. She never thought fans could become so aggressive. She takes out her phone and films a short goodbye. It's probably the best for her

"I think I should just a take a small break for a while maybe for a month or two. These days I have been really tired and I need sometime to think. I'm sorry. And as always Botatoes don't forget to eat potatoes^^"
And with that she closes her phone and goes to the kitchen to find something to eat.

When Terry wakes up he sees hundreds of messages on his twitter about Boyoung's video. Many fans are asking for an explanation he decides to see the video and then and goes over to her house to talk.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean that's a big decision I think you shouldn't be taking when you're this upset. Of course you're shocked. I am too but I don't think that's a good idea. "
"I do love being a youtuber but right now I just need to relax. It's for the best. I'm not going away I just need a small break. The fans will understand. "
"If you think it's for the best I can't change your mind. I would like to film an explanation though can you do me a favor and come with me I don't want to do this alone."
"Okay"

They both go to Terry's house to film the video

~~~

"Boyoung is taking break but it's only gonna be for a short amount of time. I'm not taking break from YouTube or twitch but the meetups are gonna stop for a while we're very sorry and we hope you understand"

Hello guys~
First I want to thank Terry for reading my story on one of his videos it really means a lot to me.
I also want to thank you guys for all the nice comments. I do hope you like this chapter 💖
Second the next chapter I'm writing is going to be the last one just so you know^^
Also the cover was made by taeweed thank you very much it's wonderful

See you next time
All the love V~