4) Joe and Sal

Random idea idk.

Third Person POV

Love is a funny feeling; it can make you head over heels in love with a person, it can make a person argue the toss over the slightest thing. It really can affect people in many different ways.

For Joe Gatto and Sal Vulcano, love meant that they could be all lovey dovey one moment, the next they'd be at each other's throats. Especially when it came to grocery shopping. But they always resolve the argument, every single time, without fail.

Sal was just putting his shoes on, as Joe walked into the room. He had his car keys in hand, and was raring to get this shopping trip over with, because more often than not, it ends in one of them sulking.

"Ready, Babe?" Joe asked, as he slid his jacket on. Sal stood from the sofa and walked over to Joe, he kissed his cheek lightly and smiled.

"More than I'll ever be. Let's get going." Sal responded, his green eyes staring lovingly into Joe's baby blue orbs.

The pair of them strolled out to the car, each clambering into their seats. Joe placed the key into the ignition, the engine revving up instantly. He placed his hand against the back of the passenger seat, as he swivelled around to reverse out of the driveway. The journey was short but sweet, as Sal's hand never left Joe's, as he kept his eyes on the road.

They soon arrived at the supermarket, grabbing their wallets, before exiting the car. Sal ran up to the carts, pulling one free. He started running with it, before jumping onto the bottom bar. He went whizzing across the ground, flying towards Joe. The cart bumped into Joe, sending him flying backwards. Sal fell from the cart onto the floor in a fit of laughter, his hands clutching around his stomach, as his snickers and chuckles erupted from within.

"Sal! What the hell, man?!" Joe yelled, stifling his laughter, trying to be serious for once. Sal stood up from the ground and shrugged his shoulders, a slight smirk pulling at the corner of his mouth.

"Sorry, Joey." He smiled hard, the laughter still desperate to escape. Joe snatched the cart from Sal, and insisted that he was the only one who could push it around the store. Sal went to place his hand on the edge, before it was slapped away. "Not fair, you always get to push it." Sal sulked, folding his arms childishly. Joe rolled his eyes at Sal, before responding to the immature behaviour.

"That's because you always push it into things, like hmm, I don't know, me for example!" Joe wittingly replied, knowing that he was right, and that Sal had no argument to convince him otherwise.

The couple decided to let the argument slip, and started to focus on their weekly shop. They strolled around the shop, putting all of the essentials into the cart; food, drinks, cleaning products, and shower stuff.

Everything was going swimmingly, not an argument in sight, well, until they reached the candy aisle. Sal sauntered up to his favourite chocolate bars. He grabbed a packet, and turned to face Joe. Sal pouted his bottom lip, practically begging him to buy them. Joe looked at Sal in annoyance, before their eyes locked together. Sal knew that he had him right where he wanted him, Joe could never resist those irresistible emerald eyes. Joe sighed deeply, his head looking away from Sal, soon returning his gaze toward the man.

"Fine...but just one packet, Sal!" Joe gave in, knowing that he couldn't resist Sal's adorable pout. Joe pushed the cart to the end of the aisle, noticing that Sal was no longer by his side. He spun on his heel, to find that Sal was carrying a handful of candy. He dropped the pile into the cart, a confident smile playing on his face. "Sal, I said one packet..." Joe informed. Sal winked at the man, an arrogant smirk pulling at his lips.

"Yeah, one packet of each." He replied, as Joe rolled his eyes. Sal always found a loophole in Joe's rules. Usually, he would argue, but Joe didn't have the energy to fight with Sal, so he let him have his way.

"Fine, whatever." Joe scoffed, storming towards the checkout. The two of them unloaded the cart, before moving to the other end of the till. They packed up the bags, not paying attention to the ever growing total.

"That all comes to $187.67 please." The young girl stated. Joe looked at Sal in disapproval, as he shrugged his shoulders guiltily. The money was handed to the girl, as she counted out the change and handed it back to Joe. "Thank you, have a nice day." She smiled sweetly.

"Thank you, you too...er..." Joe started, as his eyes read her name badge, "Bryony." He smiled. Sal started to walk off with the cart, as Joe pointed at him, his eyes locking with Bryony's. "It's all his fault that we spend so much." Joe joked, causing Bryony to chuckle.

"See you next week, Sir." She replied, as they waved each other goodbye.

Both Joe and Sal packed the back of the car up with their shopping, before taking their seats inside. Joe started up the car again, peering across at Sal lovingly.

"You know you only get away with all of that because I love you, right?" Joe chuckled. Sal nodded his head, as a slight giggle escaped his lips. He leant across to Joe, and placed a light kiss to his cheek.

"Yeah, I know, Babe." Sal laughed, as the pair of them headed home. Well, at least that's another week of shopping over with, until next time.