Chapter. 1

Aphmau's POV

Me and my mom left our pack after my dad(The Alpha) killed our family. Because of winter, the food is scarce.

"Mom, we need to find a pack...." I said weakly

"I know Mija, but we can't.... it's too big of a risk..." Said my mom sympathetically.

"Can we at least stay in a pack for--"

*Thump*

"APHMAU?! APHMAU?! PLEASE WAKE UP!!!! APHMAU!!!"

It went black

Sylvanna's POV (Aphmau's mom)

I was horrified, my daughter passed but she didn't die..

"I need to find a pack..... maybe they can help...."

I lifted my daughter and put her on my back.

"Don't worry Mija, I'll find a pack for you!"

The blizzard was getting worse and the snow was getting deeper. As I kept on walking I felt the weight of my small daughter on my back increasing. However the worse the blizzard was the worse Aphmau's breathing got.

The snow was at my knees now. If Aphmau were walking it would be up to her chest, maybe shoulders..

I was so tired and hungry. I could've passed out right then and there. Until I found a den with a dear carcass there.

I ran as fast as I could to the den.

I set Aphmau down gently and was nudging her and biting her and screaming in her ear to wake up.

For what seemed like a hour she finally opened her eyes.

"Aphmau?"

"Mom?"

"Oh thank goodness! You're awake!!"

"What happened?"

"You passed out. I thought you died right then and there."

"I'm sorry mom...."

"It's ok, you're safe now."

    Aphmau's POV

I couldn't move. I felt so weak. I could see, Hear, smell,taste, and touch but I couldn't move.

I struggled to eat the deer carcass my mom found, but with her help I managed.

I was so scared. I was cold. I was weak.

Then I heard a howl.

I looked at my mom who was asleep next to me. I realized the howl came from another wolf.

I tried to stand up. Being the weakling I am, I couldn't.

So instead I howled back.

I never knew that howling could be so hard. Or maybe it was the fact that I was weak.

I kept howling until my mom woke up.

"Mija? Why are you howling?"

"There are other wolves mom.."

"What?!"

As I tried to howl again my mom covered my mouth.

"Shhh!! Aphmau! If they find us they will kill us! What if it's you're father's pack?!"

I stopped howling after she said that. A few minutes later a 3 wolves came.

"Were you the ones howling back?" Asked a big wolf who I soon learned was Garte

"Look at them! They are in a deadly condition.." observed another who I also learned was Eric

"We should take them to our pack, the alpha's will confirm if they should be in our pack." Said another wolf whose name was Ziana.

2 hours later

Aaron's POV

"Aaron?" Asked Melissa

"Yeah?" Groaned Aaron

"Mom and dad said to stay in the cave."

"Why should I?"

"Because! They are two new wolves and they want to make sure they don't know your presence!"

"Who cares if I'm here or not? It doesn't matter anyway...."

"Remember what happened to Jacob!!"
(Jacob in this story was their sibling not Aaron's son.)

Jacob.... every time I hear that name I want to scream.

Jacob was my little brother. I blame myself for his death.

"Anyways, Aaron you must stay here."

"Fine.." however I wasn't going to listen.

We hadn't have new wolves and I wasn't going just ignore the fact that there might be new members of PheonixDrop.

I followed Melissa stealthily to where mom and dad will meet the new wolves.

When I hid behind a rock and saw them.

They looked weak, and the small one was carried by the other.

"Who are you?" Said my Dad(Derek)

"I'm Sylvanna, and this is my daughter..."

"Would you care to say her name?" Asked my mom(Rachel)

"No, we..... No.." stuttered Sylvanna

I just stared at the daughter. She was pretty, but she was small. I didn't know how old she was.

"Can you at least say her age?

"She is 15."

She was 15? I'm 17. Not too young. But she looks like she is 10..

"You are welcomed to our pack, and when you're ready you may tell us your daughter's name"

"Yes sir."

"Alpha, call me Alpha."

"Yes Alpha.

I realized that the daughter was awake the whole time, and to my surprise she was looking at me too.

I ducked down and snuck back into the cave before my family got back.

I can't believe of what I'm about to say but.... I want her to be my friend.