Chapter. 8

(Dream)

For some strange reason, Me and the human form of Aaron were holding hands. I also didn't realize that he had wolf ears and a tail. He didn't have that before.

There was a whole group of humans. Garroth as a human, Three werewolves who all sorta resembled Aaron, an emo human, a human with orange hair and red eyes, and a human with light brown hair and light brown eyes that would change a tinted blue for some reason.

I couldn't really understand why I went back in time in the dream.

It showed a tiny version of human me and three other tiny humans, one I could tell was Garroth and the other was emo human. There was one I couldn't recognized.

Then I was in a large room with many lights and humans doing strange movements. Garroth fighting another human while Katelyn was sobbing near them. Then me and Aaron left that room and entered another. He was holding a brown thing with strings and sounds were coming from it. He then picked human me and started doing strange movements as well.

Another scene showed human me and a human with cat ears sitting on something high outside while he had a box carrying food. Human me turning red, I would say blushing but he possibly could not like him because Aaron was her mate, I think.

It then showed human me and three other werewolves running and two werewolves finishing before me and another. Everyone started cheering and in a few minutes a werewolf flew down with another werewolf landing on him.

Now, it switched scenes and showed human me except with werewolf ears and tail standing next to Aaron on a hill with him on one leg. He held a box with something shiny. Human or Werewolf me was crying but I smiled.

I was upset when it ended there.

Aphmau's POV

I now know why it ended there.

"MIJA!! Wake up! You are in serious trouble!" Yelled Mom

"Gah!" I yelp

"Where were you?! A whole search party was sent!"

"Don't you mean you and Eric?" I said smugly

"Same thing! What I want to know is where you went!"

"Fine. I found a cave and met Aaron. Then a blizzard came bringing snow way too deep for me. That's when we met Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan. And then after we left the cave I wandered off. And then.... and then..... I don't remember. But I did hear a lot of growling. That's when we met Garroth and Laurance. Then we came home."

"Wait, Katelyn.... Garroth.... I feel like I've heard those names before."

"Wait really?"

"It's probably just my imagination..."

"Oh ok...." I close my eyes and then I remember something "Wait! Mom! Where's Eric?! I need him to meet someone!!"

"W-why?" She questions probably thinking I'm crazy.

"Because! Katelyn, one of the new wolves, has a dad named Eric! They look similar too!"

"Really?!"

"Yes, really."

"Oh Ma Gawwd!!"

"Mom don't talk like that." My face probably red from embarrassment.

"I can't help it girlfriend!" Continuing to torture me with her awkward voice.

"Moooooom!" I hide my face under my paws.

"Oh fine, but only because I love you Mija." She walks closer and kisses my cheek.

"Goodnight Mija, I'm going to speak to Eric now."

"Goodnight mom." Was the last thing I said until I fell asleep. Hoping for another dream to fill the abyss.

Nothing happened.