Time For A Break-In

Four young men sit scattered about in the living room, the TV plays 'Professor Why' but the only one watching is Matt. Edd bites his tongue as he doodles in his sketchbook while Tom not so secretly watches Tord angrily texting on his phone. Tord lets out a quiet frustrated growl before shoving his phone in his pocket and standing up, ignoring Ringo's attempts of affection. This act didn't go un-noticed by Edd. "Tord, let Ringo love you!" Edd wines, only wanting his dear kitten to be happy.
"I need to go." Tord quickly snaps, pushing the attention craving Ringo away gently with his shoe. He quietly apologizes for his small outburst.
"As in the never coming back 'I need to go'?" Tom asks with a small grin.
"Wouldn't you like that." Tord snarls to himself, taking out the buzzing phone. "God, calm down p-" Tord begins to shout, immediately being drowned out by a blaring anime theme.
"Uhm-" Edd begins to question the unusual situation he was just plunged into. Hell, Tom was still struggling to think of a witty comeback. Before the the trio knew it Tord was out the door, shouting over the phone.
Tom looks over to his green hooded friend, completely forgetting about the lovable dummy sitting on the floor. "The black feather defiantly belongs to him."
"Black feather?" Matt looks over to Tom with squinted eyes.
"What?" He asks, pretending he said nothing.
"Edd, what does he mean?"
"I-I.. uhh.." A cold sweat rolled down Edds forehead as he squirmed uncomfortably on his seat.
"Edd.." Tom quietly warns, giving him a look that says 'Shut the fuck up.'
The piercing eyes of his roommates only caused Edd to crack even more, gripping tightly to the fabric of the couch before shouting, "We think Tord has black wings!"
"Because he has scars all over his face and Tom has a black feather?" Matt asks innocently, continuing to stuff his face with popcorn.
"How did you-"
"Yes!" Tom interrupts, "So, I say we break into his room while he's away and look around."
"What? No, we can't just break into his room!" Edd shouts, calming slightly as Ringo jumps into his lap.
"How else will we find out?"
"M-maybe we can ask him?" Edd squeaks, anxiously petting the grey and black kitten.
"Don't you think he'll lie?" Matt joins in.
"Yeah, having black wings isn't exactly a good thing." Tom adds.
"Then we can do it another time?"
"We don't know when the next time he'll leave is, Edd! It's now or never."
Edd shakily sets Ringo on the floor, standing up and sighing.
"Ok.. but he keeps his door locked." Tom smiles in his victory, he stands up as well.
"I have a lock picking kit."
"Why do you have that?" Matt mumbles through a mouthful of yet more pop corn.
"Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to Matt."
"Umm.. ok?" Matt eats another handful of popcorn before setting it down and standing up.
"Lets go then!" Says Matt.
"Yeah.." whimpers Edd.
"Time for a break in." Tom grins heading to his room for his lock picking kit.
A/n. HOLY CRAP IM ALIVE?? Thanks to some very kind encouragement, I've decided to keep writing, though updates will be S L o W. I'm currently juggling with school, depression, anxiety, and a fuckton of stress and mood swings. And to those who are concerned, I'm finally getting the mental help that I need. Thank you all for your support, I never expected my stories to make it this far. I can't say it enough, but thank you all.

IMPORTANT POLL-- Do you want me to...
•Reform Tord next chapter
•Tord is still an evil shit next chapter