Chapter 12 - Familiar

"He brought out the worst in me, and was the best thing that ever happened to me." - Coco J. Ginger

The sun rays hit the pinkette's face, warming and waking her up. She groaned, turning on her left side, her back facing the window.

A bang was heard at the door. She put her pillow on her face, sighing.

"Sakuraaa-chaan, open it!" she heard her boyfriend's energic voice. "We gotta go to spare, dattebayo!"

Why was he here so early? He took after Rock Lee and she hated it. She would rather spend more time in bed, being lazy and doing nothing productive. But this was not possible. She had a night shift at the hospital today.

Flashbacks of last night ran through her mind, making her blush. No, this was wrong. If someone would find out, she could be killed. She had to tell him to stop seeing her and to stop coming so close to the village. She didn't want to have anything to do with him. Her mind told her something but her heart just wanted to run in his arms. She had to use her brain for once.

"Gaahh, Sakura. Get a grip. He likes you for your body only. You shouldn't ruin your relationship with your sweet boyfriend who cares about you." she argued with herself. "He's an Uchiha, they don't love." she reminded herself with sad expression.

She got up from her bed, her feet touching the cold floor. She observed that she still wore her tight wet pants from last night. She blushed.

In front of the mirror, she observed some ugly bruises on her neck. Panick took over her.

"No, no, no." she brought some warm green chakra to her hand, trying to heal herself but it was with no use. The pain faded but the bruises stayed and she knew that this would happen. 
She ran to her dresser and grabbed a white sweater with a turtleneck. The sun will melt her, but she couldn't risk to let Naruto see what Itachi did. Her eyes widened in panick.

"Oh, shit, oh shit, oh shit." she screamed as she searched franatically through her drawer. Her fingers finally touched the small box with white pills. She swallowed one, the bitter taste making her cringe. She exhaled, relaxing sightly. A child was the last thing that she needed now.

Her feet carried her at the front door, opening it and revealing her inpatient boyfriend.

"Finally!" he grinned at her but his grin faded as he saw what she was wearing.

"Sakura-chan, isn't it too hot outside for those clothes?" he asked pointing a finger towards her sweater.

She blushed. "Umm... I caught a cold." she laughed awkwardly and fake coughed. "This is why I have to go to the hospital before we spare." she smiled kindly at him.

"Are you alright?" Naruto asked concerned. She just waved.

"Yeah." her eyes avoided his gaze. She felt guilty for what she did. Naruto was a sweet boy who didn't deserve this kind of betrayal.

"So, we'll see at the training frounds in two hours?"

"Sounds fine." he grinned again, making her smile.

"Alright then, see you there." she waved, taking the path towards the hospital.

She waited for the doctor to finish with her patients and she entered.

"Oh, hello Sakura. What brings you here?" the brown haired woman asked the pinkette cheerfully.

"I... Um... Need an IUD." she blushed avoiding the doctor's gaze. It wasn't strange for her to ask this, especially now that she was 18 and that people knew she was in a relationship with Naruto but it was embarassing. But was it really Naruto the reason that she wanted this? She didn't know the answer either.

The doctor smiled at her shyness.

"No need to feel embarassed, Sakura. You are a grown woman and taking responsibility is a part of adulthood."

The pinkette smiled, moving her gaze to the ground.

"Now, I'm gonna ask you to sit on the bed and relax. I should do some check ups before any procedure."

She nodded and obeyed.

***

The bubble gum haired girl arrived to the training grounds where Naruto was leaning on a tree with his eyes closed and his arms folded to his chest. He wasn't wearing his orange jacket, only his fishnet and she could see his muscles. She blushed. Her feet carried her in front of him. She snapped her fingers, making him jump in panick.

"I wasn't sleeping, dattebayo!" he shouted panicked. When he saw that it was Sakura, he blushed. "Sakura-chan..."

Her hand found it's way on the back of his head, pulling him into a hungry kiss. Why that spark was missing? Why she couldn't feel satisfied with this?

Her hands tried to lift his shirt, exposing his abs.

"S-sakura-chan." his body started to tremble and his face turned as red as a tomato.

***

"Oh, come on, Itachi... What happened to you?" Kisame smirked at his partner, seeing that for the first time he didn't care that he was in a brothel with plenty of beautiful girls around. His face had that usual stern look. Not even a glimpse of arousal.

"Just do it yourself and let's go." he answered coldly to the fish man.

A white haired girl passed by the Uchiha. He caught her arm firmly, looking closer at her features. He gasped.

Her eyes were green like forest, her hairstyle the same as hers and most of her face as well. She looked at him a bit afraid by his sudden rough reaction.

He bit his lower lip, making it bleed.

"Dye your hair pink and come to room 101." he demanded in a stern voice. She just nodded and obeyed. This brothel did everything to please their clients so their demands weren't questioned.

After the girl was ready, she stepped into his room, only in black lace lingerie.

"Lay on your stomach." he ordered coldly. She obeyed, layin on the soft bed. He ripped her panties and unzipped his own pants, penetrating her without a warning and making her moan loudly. Her body was as skinny as hers, as fragile as hers but he still couldn't get full pleasure.

His hand caressed gently the pink dyed hair, then he pulled it roughly. He shut his eyes close as he imaginated her.

"Sakura..." he whispered between grunts.

***

It was already time for her shift so she started walking towards the hospital, thinking and looking only a the ground. The night was calm and the chilly air sent goosebumps on her skin. She got rid of the sweater, people will think that those bruises were from Naruto anyway.

A black crow flew in front of her. She gasped. He was back already?

The pinkette started running after the crow, outside the village, near the same river as last night. She had to tell him once for all that she wants to end this. She waited impatiently for him to appear from the shadows.

She felt a sharp blade at her neck, making her gasp.

"So you and my brother, huh?" she heard a familiar voice which made her gasp.

_______________________________

What do you think it will happen next?