Male! Rarity X Famous! Reader (REQUESTED)

This here was requested by Sass-A-Bear

>Elusive's POV<

"Elusive! (Y/N) is coming to Ponyville for a whole month!" Bubble yelled as I kept sewing.

"That's nice, dear..." I mumbled, not comprehending the sentence as I concentrated on the dress.

"Did you hear Bubble!?" Silver Bell yelled this time.

I sighed in annoyance. "What do you two want...?"

"(Y/N) is coming to Ponyville for a whole month!" Both of them replied.

"W-What? (Y-(Y/N)?! The (Y/N)?!" I gasped. I quickly brought my fainting chair, quickly laying down on it.

"Yeah! Remember her first musical she did?" Silver spoke up.

"Not only is she a great actor, she's so good at singing!" Bubble nodded.

They continued talking about her movies as I thought about how I could convince her to model for me. Maybe to go on a date with me...

Yes, she was my celebrity crush, but I couldn't help it. She's so beautiful and she's so humble according to interviewers and actors she's met with.

I heard the bell of the boutique ring, signaling someone had come in. I shook my head to get me back to more of a professional state and headed down.

>(Y/N)'s POV<

I looked around the boutique, gawking over the dresses. They were so beautiful... It went from casual to formal, each being beautiful in their own way.

Finally, a stallion had come down. His coat was bright white, and his mane was a shiny purple.

"Oh, hi. You must be the famous Elusive." I watched in awe as he came closer.

"M-Me? Famous? Haha, thank you, darling... If anything, you're much more famous than I." He said nervously.

"Thank you... I really love your dresses you've designed..." I complimented.

He blushed with a cute grin.

"How long does it take you to make these?"

"Not too long... Although, there are some that take me months..."

"How about this one?" I pointed towards a beautiful purple dress. The purple was similar to his hair.

"Oh, that? It took 7 months of planning, gathering jewels, and sewing." He said like it was nothing.

"7 months?! You really are devoted to your work." I gasped.

"Take it."

"What?"

"Go ahead, take it. Free of charge."

"Oh, n-no... I can't do that... You worked so hard on it. I can't take it for free..."

"Please, do it. Your my favorite actor and singer, it would be my honor."

"Let me repay you... I'll take you to the biggest celebrity party! And, I'll do anything else after that."

"Y-You're kidding, right?"

"No. So, anything in mind?"

"Model some dresses for a fashion show next week?"

"Of course." I smiled.

>>>Time Skip<<<

"I'm sorry you have to work during one of the few vacations you have." He apologized.

"It's fine... Anything for you..." I smiled at him reassuringly.

"You're so sweet." He sang while putting on my makeup.

I blushed at his statement. Despite it only being a week of meeting everyday to prepare the show, I had developed a crush on the stallion.

"You're so nice, Elusive... I'm so glad I've met someone like you..."

"I could say the same about you..."

Our lips drew closer together until we finally kissed. It was quick though since the show was in a minute.

"U-Uh, I'll go now... Show must go on..." I stuttered, galloping away.

>>>Time Skip<<<

After the fashion show, Elusive and I avoided each other. I wouldn't be able to see him again once the vacation is over. I shouldn't fall in love with someone who isn't flexible if I'm going to be busy most of the time.

"Hey, why don't you come visit Elusive anymore?" Silver Bell asked as I was buying apples from Apple Jack.

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, pumpkin. Elusive hasn't been the same once you stopped talking to him." Jack jumped in.

"That's not true... Right...?" I muttered under my breath.

"Hate to say this, but yeah. Tragic, ain't it?" He nodded

"Come on, (Y/N). My big brother has been depressed for a week!"

I sighed.

Taking off my bag with the apples in it, I said, "Take care of them... I'll pick them up later, k?"

Jack nodded with a stupid grin as I started to run to the boutique.

After some running, I knocked on the door, barely able to catch my breath again.

No reply.

I tried again.

Still, no reply.

I then remembered the spare key he had hidden. I quickly grabbed it and opened the door.

I looked around the first floor, but he wasn't here. He must be upstairs then...

I climbed up the stairs and stopped at the door. I knocked on the wood, waiting for a reply.

"Who is it...?"
"(Y/N)... Can I come in?"

There was a small pause before he replied, "Come in..."

I pushed the door open, finding him sprawled over his bed. I actually felt sorry to see him in this state...

"Elusive..." I walked over to the stallion, "I'm so sorry..."

"Don't be, darling... I shouldn't have kissed you in the first place..." He muttered.

"Don't say that... I enjoyed it. I was... Just a little shocked..."

"You seemed more than just a little shocked."

"It doesn't matter now because I'm moving my next musical here in Ponyville."

His eyes widened in surprise as he sat up,"You can do that?!?"

"Being one of the most famous actor does have its perks." I giggled.

"But, you didn't have to do that..." He sighed.

"No, I do. I will try my best to stay in Ponyville as long as I can because..." I hesitated to say the last words, "I love you..."

Elusive immediately kissed me. It was gentle, but short lived. I nuzzled into his neck, finding comfort in his warmth.

"I love you, too... Just make sure you don't ruin your career because of me, ok?" He said.

"Ok," I giggled, "But, you're still going to be my plus one to the party, right?"

"Anything for you..."