How Will I Escape???!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Manager POV

"So what happened was when your niece was about to move onto Jeonghan for the fan signing she tripped and thats how the whole story happened". "What are we going to do about this your nieces face is floating everywhere, i don't think she will be able to go anywhere without protection or a mask". i said with a worried tone.

President POV

"Ok so first my nieces name is Charlotte and second i will find a solution my niece can't be the target of all these fan girls, she just came back to Seoul". "Ok so for today she will stay with Seventeen until i get her a room". There was a sudden pause then they all screamed what!!!!!!

Manager POV

"Boss are you sure this is a great idea what if news gets out?". "Then don't let news get out, plus it is only for a day or so"she said. The guys were shocked and confused.

Charlotte POV

 "What!!!!!!" i screamed . I looked at her with confusion but she just kept talking. The members were shocked and i felt all eyes on me. I began to feel embarrassed  what should i do i thought. I got up to object but someone got up before me. A guy with black hair and an ear piercing he got up and i heard the guys call him S.coups and i guessed he was the leader because i don't think anyone would dare to get up in this situation.

S.coups POV

"Sorry Boss i don't mean to be out of line but are you sure this is ok?"  "Yeah because Afterschool is gone on a tour and Pristin is just now promoting they have a lot of work to do and plus this is your scandal well  Jeonghan's scandal but he is also part of seventeen. I know you guys also just had a comeback but i will make sure she doesn't interfere" she said.

"Ok Boss i trust your decision i will make sure she is safe with these guys until she is ready to find a room"