Chapter 8 Part 2: The After Party

****Still Andy's POV***

After the fair, just about everyone went to the store. Beta and I went back tot her house. Eventually everyone came back starting with Gerard and Buffy, ending with Ashley and Ryuk.

"Wow, this is definitely a party. All right, we have hamburgers, cheese burgers, hot dogs, deli sandwiches, chips, soda, candy, and so on as you can see here. Everything needed for a party. We also have a portable fire pit that I will bring out from the garage when it gets darker. Anyway, later, when Beta's mom comes home, she'll have a piñata with the cake and ice cream, and more beverages." Peter said.

"When will mom be home?" Beta asked.

"4:30ish. Now, you kids have fun." With that, he went back inside.

"Look at all this food!" CC said.

"Should we let birthday girl make the first plate?" Bridget said.

"Oh, no! You don't have to wait for me. I'll eat after everyone else has made their plates." Beta said in protest.

"Oh, shush. It's your house, your party. You get to stuff your face first." Frank said.

"Really, Frank?" Beta, Gerard, and Buffy all said at once.

"In any case, Beta, you are the star right now, so, eat." Jinxx said.

"That would be-" Beta started but couldn't finish because Jinxx put up his hand signalling her to stop speaking. She crossed her arms over her chest. "Fine."

Beta grabbed a plate and put a handful of sun chips on it. She stepped away and said, "All right, dig in." Everyone almost at once facepalmed.

"Oh boy.." Gerard muttered.

"Beta, what are you doing?" CC asked.

"What? I grabbed some food. Now you guys can eat." Beta said.

Just then, Peter came back with a plate of more burgers. They didn't look like normal burgers though.

"Forgot I had these in the back of the oven. 3 regular and 3 with swiss."

Beta gasped. "Turkey burgers! Thank you daddy!" She said.

"Did she say..." Ruyk started.

"Turkey burgers?" Ashley finished.

Beta nodded her head. "Yeah. Turkey burgers are a lot easier on my stomach. A lot less fat."

-------

The party went great. Beta's mom brought home Mike's Hard Lemonade. Everyone was amazed. Everyone except for Ryuk and Alexa had one.

"Why don't you want any, Ryuk?" Beta asked.

"I'm not too fond of the effects alcohol has on people. Perfect example; Ashley."

Everyone started laughing.

"One taste couldn't hurt you." Frank told Ryuk. I saw Ryuk's face turn a bright pink.

"Is my sister blushing?" Ashley said teasingly. Ryuk punched his arm.

"Oh, shut up. I am not."

"Yeah you are. You're blushing because Frank is talking to you." At that time, both Frank and Ryuk started blushing.

"Shut up Ashley!" Ryuk yelled. She sounded kinda angry.

"Ryuk likes Frank! Ryuk likes Frank!" Ashley started taunting.

"At least he's fucking available! What about you, Ashley?! I know you've had a crush on Beta ever since you first laid eyes on her but Andy had her first!" Ryuk snapped.