EXTRA :)

So this is a thing that actually happened ion my class yesterday so yeah I now ship them so hard and I'm not gonna use their real names so it will be WillxOwen and another guy will be Chase alright let's start.

So I was just sitting in my chair doing my paper and Will and Owen start talking about G.T.A. but OMG when will said Owens name he said owie like a nick name , then Owen calls will Willy bear! I was fangirling so much, I went up to my teacher so she could check my work. While I was waiting in line Chase said his shoulder hurt, will came behind him and started to rub his shoulder. Chase was not having it he turned around and told me," eww he's touching me! Why would I want a guy to do that!" Will was blushing, "hey it helps, it helps" and he just kept watching Owen after that and they were both red, it was so cute!

(End)

Also I was wearing my BTS shirt and my teacher asked me what it was (it was in Korean) I told her and she said she would look it up. So I wonder what she will think of me, even if she thinks I'm crazy I don't care I will always be part of the army! I <3 BTS. Are you part of the BTS army?

                                                                             ~AllyCat