sock boy x boy

Alright sooooo Lets go with um... Luke and Jason, Luke pale skinny short and shy, Jason is tall and masculine(anyone see a pattern XD)btw this one is a little mature ages 10+!XD(I am just so sorry)

Luke's P.O.V

Jason is SUCH a clean freak!He's coming over today to help me clean my room. I hide stuff under my bed and there are socks like EVERYWHERE. He's gonna hate me, which stinks cuz I like him, ALOT! Hehehe...crap.

~time skip to when Jason gets to Luke's house~

Jason's P.O.V

OMG Luke's room is a MESS! He has stuff all over it. It's fine tho I have to let it go if I ever want a chance to be his boyfriend. wait I just said that. BUT HE'S MY BEST FRIEND! No no no no no no NO! But he's cute! But he's a guy! But I love him! But we're only 12! But does it matter I love him. Oh well I'm just standing outside his door just blushing. Wow. Okay,well he told me to come in so I walked into his room. he was just lying in his bed, "oh hey Jason.""hey Luke" he got out of bed and have me a big bear hug. Gawd he's so cute. Stop it brain, you can't think about him like that! His little face pressed against my chest, it felt so good."alright! Let's start! Pick up the socks" I was watching him to make sure he put them in the hamper, when he bent down and his butt was in my face, I never noticed how cute he was! So of course my stupid brain overwhelmed by his cuteness pinned him to the wall and kissed him roughly. OMG what am I doing?!

Luke's P.O.V

OMG Jason just kissed me, and I'm pinned against a wall. Jason pulled away bit his lip and looked down. I don't know what got into him or me, even tho I obviously wasn't the dominant one in this position, I lifted up his chin and and kissed him. I tried to use my tongue but I didn't really know how to do it, Jason obviously did tho, he left no spot unexplored. His eyes were closed and he was really hot, his hands were going up my shirt."S-stop please!" I gasped,"Jason!" He stopped,"what's wrong babe?" Babe? CUTE!"Your just going to fast.""O-oh sorry." He let me go from the wall, then flopped onto my bed. He started to cry I crawled over to him, and whispered in his ear,"there's nothing wrong I still love you" "but I never asked you if you liked me, and  I just pinned you to a wall, and,and... I'm SO sorry!" "But I do love you so stop crying" I cuddled him and we slept together. I should get my room messy more often ;).

(End)

Hahaha that was dirty sorry, hope you like it(I am SOOOO sorry!) XD.(500 words)oh now there is more words but anyway it seems that all my one shots have at least one of the people crying XD