chapter 15 final (part2)

~dashs pov continued~

After some time of thinking about it I decided to go for it and just say it straight out to the others about me and Applejack.

I walked over them and as I did my heart started to race Abit still alittle scared of what they might say about it.

Just by thinking about it was making my heart race.

Leading me to start breathing hard...

And heavy...

I knew I had to just come out and say it, it doesn't matter how it's said or worded but it was something. Well at least I hope it is.

Pinkie was the first to notice me and knew there was something on my mind, plus knowing that I needed to get it off somehow. Then again she was the first one to say something at the time.

" Anything on ur mind dash?"

At first I hessated to say something but I just said the think that came to my mind.

" Yeah I guess..."

" You know you can just say it"

" Fine..., It's just that me and aj are a thing now and who knows how you guys will react to it"

Then Rarity said something after wards but I still didn't know how they would react to it, Even though it is kinda unexpected at least to them I think it was but I could be wrong.

"Why think we would react to it and think we wouldn't want that"

" Idk I just thought you wouldn't everyone thinks of it differently"

" If it's anything it's your choise no one else's we don't mind it"

"I guess so."

Few more hours later we left to go home of course nothing new really happened, which seemed fine ether way once I got to my house I walked inside and went my room. Honestly my heart was still racing abit but starting to calm down as I still thought about the others said, and that they didn't mind if me and aj were together which made me happy in away to know they don't mind it.

---

Well here's part 2 of the final chapter srry it took awhile I was busy irl with other things and kinda forgot about the story, now that this story is done I'll probably start the squal but only if you a squal idk if I'll write one but I might. If u want one tell say something plus thx to APPLE-_-DASH reminding me that I needed to finish/continue the story.