Future

Been reading about 35 All-New X-Men comics.
Illyana Rasputin(From Marvel) X Male Reader
3rd P.O.V
…...Canada…..Location: Abandoned Weapon X Lab……..

Snow and trees along with tall mountains was all anyone could really see. No city, no small town, not even a camping site is near. Except for one thing and that is a secret laboratory that was abandoned by Weapon X. It was used for mutant research purposes much like Wolverine and X-23, as a matter of fact, X-23 was there right now. She was in the cafeteria. She wasn't​ alone in fact sitting right by her was Angel an original X-MEN from the past, literally.

“What happens if you find a way back?”

“To be honest I'm not sure……..but let's not focus on that right now it's going to be a while before we do so why not enjoy our time together Laura?”

The clone couldn't really argue with the idea. She had been given a hell for a life and now things seem to be getting a lot better especially since she's with someone that loves her. She scooted closer to give the blonde a small kiss on the cheek.

Not to far off to the side were the rest of the original X-MEN. Scott, Hank, Bobby, and Jean. Theses 5 are in the wrong time period, that's right these X-MEN were brought here to the future by future Hank McCoy to stop a Mutant Genocide that Scott might cause. But it never happened so they took it as it worked. Some things happened and soon they couldn't go back the way they came and they left the school where they stayed along with Katherine Pryde after some events happened and now. They're​ staying with future Cyclops, the same one that was consumed by the Phoenix Force, the one who killed Charles Xavier, and now the one who'll start a Mutant revolution or attempt too.

That scared the world.

But he hasn't done anything bad, well not murdering innocents bad just stopping officers from hurting new Mutants that's popping up.

Younger Scott didn't expect himself to turn out like this but he guess it couldn't always work out “don't think like that" he sighed in frustration “Jean, stop that remember people's privacy” no one could hide their thoughts from the incredibly strong psychic  accept for Emma Frost and Stepford Sisters who are psychics themselves.

“This is getting really annoying I mean seriously? Couldn't they have gone somewhere else to talk about things like that?”

“Why? I'm sure everyone is welcome in the cafeteria”

“I wish you just listen and nod instead of actually responding” Hank chuckled at Bobby complaint “well then you need to talk to someone else” Bobby decided to stay quiet and eat his food. He knew no one would kindly to his words since everyone has their own response for him to be quite. The one that's most effective was Jean since she used her telepathy to make him forget how to speak or just tell him to go to sleep. While he was eating his food he noticed how not one of the teachers are here their are only five teachers and they would always leave one here to watch the fort. But their isn't. No Magneto, no Emma, no Magik, no Cyclops and obviously no Professor Pryde. She's in space with her boyfriend Peter Quill traveling around space doing who knows what with the other Guardians of the Galaxy (A/N: I know, surprising right?).

“Where are the teachers?”

“Out, Magneto left without telling anyone” Bobby looked to the entrance of the cafeteria to see Eva walking up to their “and the others went out to pick up a new teacher from Jean Grey School of Higher Education” that got everyone attention “why?” Scott asked. Eva just shrugged her shoulders “I don't know, but Magik seemed really happy before they left” Bobby snickered “please, that's totally not true” Eva glared at the ice boy and was about to say how she was telling the truth but in that moment a blue sphere appear in the entrance of the cafeteria. The sphere was large and very bright which kinda blinded everyone but it died down as the sphere began to dissipate from the top and slowly go down.