One night in Skellige

The Witcher 3 Ciri X Male Reader X Yennefer

Cheers and singing was all that could be heard in Skellige as the inhabitants had choose to celebrate after the battle of the Wild Hunt. although this celebration didn't automatically happen because of the passing of the many warriors that died that day, especially the Jarl of Ard Skellige. Crach an Craite. Many mourned, many prayed, and many made offerings to the gods and goddesses to take them with opening arms and welcome them with a feast of the ages. The mourning didn't last long as they looked to celebrate those who had survived and to cheer the names of the one that gave their lives for the safety of Skellige and stopping the end of the world. But few will truly know the reasons as to why the Wild Hunt came to Skellige and those few had join in there mourning and celebration as it was well earn.

Geralt of Rivia was the one who most indulge in the celebration of the winning battle after everything he had to go through to find his daughter, Ciri. He doesn't regret everything that happened in his search for Ciri nor resent her for it as he had helped and saved many people on his path to find her. He knew if he didn't meet some of them they would have probably met a terrible faith such as death. A good example of this is the bloody baron, the poor sod would have probably live the rest of his days in pain and misery not knowing where or what happened to his wife and daughter. The witcher felt more sympathy to the man now that his hard journey is over and now he could relax and enjoy himself along with his lover.

Triss Merigold.

You have heard right. Geralt of Rivia, the witcher that was known for having infamous relationships with soroscess and more specifically a raven haired one had finally committed himself to only one. Triss. He did so after both him and Yennefer went and looked for the jinn that they thought were lost to the waters of Skellige. They used the jinn to break the magical bond between him and her when Geralt had wished for them to always be destined for each other. He believed that he would love her no matter what even if the bond between them was broken by the jinn but when it did....something changed in him and Yennefer saw it. Surprisingly it didn't end with Geralt getting cascade magical attacks but instead they left with neutral understanding. Emphasis on neutral.

No one was told about this but they certainly knew about it whenever they both were in the same room together especially when they converse between each other. But they moved past it as they couldn't use that to distract them from the objective to find Ciri but now since it was over, Geralt celebrated with Triss and Yennefer drank from afar with the look of envy and jealousy. After the fight Triss and Geralt had gotten together in full comment relationship where they saw the only way to end it was till there death, something Yennefer snickered at.

"Cheers for Crach an Craite! For the warriors! And for the iron maidens!" she felt a little annoyance build inside her as she began to hear them chuckle and roar in cheers for the fallen. She did feel like she was in great debt for there valory fighting but seeing them cheer there names like drunken slobs didn't show any signs of respects. Just goes to show that she wasn't skellige material. She continued to scan the room while taking small sips from her wine glass in hand as she tries to find a person to converse with and help enjoy with the celebration. But she couldn't find anyone that would help her through the night and she was finding it hard to do so when a drunk comes up and attempts to converse with slurring words and disgusting alcoholic breath. After a few cups of wine to drown out her disappointment Yennefer was about to up and leave the party without even a single word but something had caught her eye as she was about to step out the door from the main hall.

A very young ashen haired woman pulling her (H/C) lover right behind her away from the party to there private room in the corridors. She was intrigued and decided to follow them to see what is to happen. She remembered when she came into first contact with him, Ciri's lover.

One shots(slow update)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara