Love and Hate

Tatsumaki (One Punch Man) X Male Reader
3rd P.O.V

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Ti-

The clock that was just above a door suddenly started to break, a light green light covered it and slowly started to be crushed. The clock formed into a ball with sharp edges after it was completely destroyed the green light faded and left it dangling from the wire that came from inside the wall.

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

The clock was covered up by the green light again and ripped off the way before throwing the doors at the sound of speed leaving a hole in the metal doors. It went through all the rooms and doors in the direction it was thrown in until it finally got outside and just slowly went downland on the dirt ground. Small and slender hands slammed down onto a table, it caused images and information to accidentally popped up since it was like a computer. It enraged the person more.

The person who was angry is Tatsumaki AKA Tornado of Terror. The second strongest Hero of the Hero Association.

She banged her fists onto the computer like the table using her telekinetic powers to smash the top of breaking the screen making all the popup to disappear. Her face was completely red and was puffing in and out air staring straight forward at the door.

"What the hell!?"

She looked to the side of the room to the two staff members of the Association, both cowering against the wall. One is a male and the other is a female, both wearing the usual black suit. The girl who has a youthful look since she is in her early 20's, her hair is brown which is the same color of her eyes except they are a little darker. The man she is hiding behind looked much older with wrinkles on his face, in his late 50's, his hair is grey and his eyes a light shade of brown. Both were told to wait in the room so they could watch over the debriefing that was supposed to happen. Were. The debriefing was supposed to happen in less than an hour and a half ago.

Which is why Tatsumaki is very angry. She doesn't exactly enjoy wasting her time waiting for a meeting that was supposed to happen way earlier.

"What's taking so long!? I could be out there taking care of monsters that are causing damage and terror! But instead, I'M IN HERE WAITING FOR A MEETING THAT IS WAISTING MY TIME!"

The old man gulped and stepped forward trying his best not to shake in front of Tatsumaki "M-Ms.Tornado, I'm sure someone is coming t-" she slammed her hands down again "you don't even know who's coming!?" he stepped back again. He was thinking of just running out of the room and leaving the poor girl who is hiding behind to deal with the Tornado of Terror herself. Although even he chose to run out of the room he couldn't move, the aura that Tatsumaki was emitting froze them in place because they could feel her anger build up.

The doors to the room slid open with another member of the Association and just like the other ones he worked in the office. He is a young man with hazel eyes and hair. He looked exhausted and out of breath he stepped forward to the table where Tatsumaki is seated at and pulled out a chair that was across from her. He put down files he was holding in his arms and pushed up his glasses dangled at the bridge of his nose threatening to fall off.

The sudden threatening aura Tatsumaki was emitting disappeared when the doors opened but obviously only for a certain amount of time. Her patience is becoming thin by the second already.

He sucked in as much air one last time before he spoke "I apologize for keeping you waiting for some…... something important just came up, it is related to this meeting you have been called too" she sat down on the chair and crossed her arms "so? What is it?" he cleared his throat before opening the paper files he carried in "recently in the remaking of the Hero Association HQ, Metal Knight decided to make a...ahem, a satellite to study your energy signatures when you're out and about fighting monsters," he said.