5~Only Megan Knows

Belle's POV
As I left to head to Megan's, all I could think of was what happened between Dave and I. As I was driving, I turned on the radio and Brett Eldredge's voice comes out,
The radio and a sundress, making my world all a mess
back corner of a cornfield
Bottle tops and a truth spills
Pull the lever, lay the seat back laughin'
You slippen' of your shoes
While the dashboard speakers sing every word of that night moves
I sing along as I drive my beautiful Matte Black Ford F-150 Raptor down the road (one of my favorite types of truck and the kind I really want 😂)

 As I was driving, I turned on the radio and Brett Eldredge's voice comes out, The radio and a sundress, making my world all a messback corner of a cornfieldBottle tops and a truth spillsPull the lever, lay the seat back laughin'You slippen' of yo...

>Time Skip<
I finally pull up to Megan's house and rush in, "Megan where are you I have to tell you something", I hear footsteps coming from the kitchen, so I head that way to meet her there, "What is it Belle, you are acting like-" "Me and Dave almost kissed" I cut her off. "What" She freaks, "Yes, we were so close, but you called Bryan to remind him that I should have been headed here" I tell her with a slight glare, "I totally ruined a Delle moment" "Please never call me and him that ever again" I say looking at her and laughing. "Ok the , how about Bave?" She asked as she giggled like a school girl" "Fine you can call me and him that, but only around me, not him and definitely not anyone else at the office, especially my brothers" I say, "Ok, I won't" She reassures me. "Well let's get this Girls Night Started" she yells out. I head to the kitchen to get me a drink when my phone buzzed.

Dave👌❤️: When you come back tomorrow, I gotta tell you something

I looked at the text then called Megan to come here, I showed her the text. "Maybe it's good", "No it's not, if it was he would have put xo like he usually does when he texts me or would have told me if it was straight forward like that, it wouldn't be bad" I yelled and started panicking, "Wait, you said you almost kissed not that you did" Megan looked at me confused, "Well on my way out, I may have kissed his cheek and left". Megan stared at me like I was stupid, "You ran out without telling him about what will happen between you too"

*Bzzz*
Dave👌❤️:Or if you can't talk tomorrow that's fine

Me: No I can talk tomorrow

"Or you can go back to the office and talk to him now" Megan looked at me.
I glared at her, "Fine"

Me: Or I could head back to the office, if you're still there, Megan says it'll be ok if I do

Dave👌❤️:Yeah, I'm still here, I was about to close up, but I'll wait for you

Me:See you soon

I look at Megan, as she holds my keys out to me, I jerk them out of her hand and bolted to my truck, and back to the warehouse.