16~ Pranks

Belle's POV
Since we stayed inside and cuddled yesterday, Dave decided we should head to Orange Base and see if Matt needs help with his video today, we made it to the Base, and hopped out of the car. "Bryan had texted me, Matt is testing Japanese products so I may help in the video", Dave waited in front of the car so he can grab my hand and lead us inside. "Ok, I'll probably sit and talk to Elliott or someone", I reply as we walked inside.
Dave walks up stairs when he got in cause, Matt had yelled to him when he heard him come in. I walked up the stair behind him as he headed into Matt's office, I decided to go sit near Elliott and talk to him some. After a while Matt had called Elliott in, I laughed as I heard someone freak out. I got up and walked downstairs to get me a drink. As I am getting a drink, I hear footsteps, I turn excepting to see Dave, but instead I see a sad giant deflated teddy bear, I shrieked alittle then I heard Dave's laugh. "Dave, I swear I am gonna hurt you", I say as I hit his chest as he takes the bear suit off his top half and had it bundled around his waist. "I'm sorry baby", he laughed pulling me close to him and kissing my head. I cuddled up to his body. "Hold on I gotta go give this back to Matt, or atleast go throw it in the bin in his office", he walks back up to the stairs. I look in the common office and see Tanner and Gunner messing with something, "Boys what are you messing with?", I ask coming in. Tanner turns and looks at me, "We're coming up with this prank, but we have no one to use it on", I smirk as I thought who to use it on, "I have someone in mind, but I have to help", I say, they look at eachother, they nod their heads and look back at me. I smirk as I say who we should play a prank on, "I have to get Dave back cause he just scared me so...let's get Dave", they smirk as I join them in helping them.

>Time Skip<

I sit and watch as Tanner and Gunner set up the prank, I start to hear footsteps come down the stairs just as the boys get done. "Hey Babe, can you look in the pantry for me, I can't find bread and I wanted to make a sandwich", I laugh as Dave smiles at me. "Sure babe", he says opening the pantry door, I smirk as the catapult the guys were working on flung flour at Dave's face. "Nice Babe",  he laughs as he wipes flour off of himself. "I couldn't do it without Tanner and Gunner" I say as they jumped out and hit him with pies. I laugh as Dave wipes everything off of him, "I'm gonna go clean up and I'm gonna take you on a date missy", Dave says walking back to the bathroom. I smile as I thought of what he has planned but knowing him, it's very spontaneous like him.