Hiding Herself Part 1

Madhubala cautiously lifted her sari stepping on the stairs towards the hotel. Although she always hides herself in her house but today her best friend forced her to come for her wedding.

Very meekly she entered the huge hall when she saw almost every person present looking at her. Being a celebrity it wasn't easy to escape people's eyes, she gave little smiles to everyone on the way... Graciously she carried a huge bouquet of flowers.

"Oh look at her, Madhubala....the famous actress"

"She's so pretty....I wish I had the same eyes..."

"I am her big fan, I have seen all her movies..."

Slowly she walked towards the stage to wish the bride and the groom

"Thank you so much Madhu...you've made my day"

The media left no chance to cover Madhubala who was never seen in any event, parties, film premiers but today she was spotted at her best friend's wedding.

Madhubala knew this will be difficult for her, but she had to do this for Maithali, her friend who always supported her through all her difficult times.

"I am so happy for you Maithali...at least you're getting the love of your life" Madhu said

Maithali smiled knowing what Madhubala had to go through "I pray you get every happiness in life"

"Pray or hope, none will help" Madhubala murmured while the photographer clicked the pictures...

---------------------------

The driver stopped the car in front of the huge bungalow. Madhu stepped out and walked towards her room... the bungalow was quiet as no one was allowed during the night. All the servants were instructed to leave the house after 8pm.

She slowly walked upstairs towards her room and opened the wardrobe scanning a picture right in front of her ....

"It's time to rest" she said and took off her clothes.

No one knew the reason of the famous actress staying alone. Till now it was a secret, people made several stories about Madhubala living alone but none of these affected her...

Rarely did she spoke to anyone except doing the film.

Her routine was the same... until one day.

"Ok Madhu Ji, this is your script..." the director said and walked towards the handsome man standing at a few steps "Rishab, your dialogs... are you ready. This is your first film. Don't disappoint me"

"Of course not...I will do my best" Rishab winked when his eyes fell on Madhubala

He had always seen her in movies, no doubt she was extremely beautiful and he won't leave a chance to not impress her. Girls usually can't escape his sight.

Busy adjusting her clothes she didn't pay attention to anyone around her, everyone knew she never talks on sets, forget about making any friends she hardly looks at anyone.

He was about to talk to her when he phone started buzzing from the left side of his jeans "bloody hell, wrong timing..." he looked at his girlfriend's number "hello sweetheart...what's up"

He was talking to his girlfriend but his eyes were fixed only and only on Madhubala. He knew by now that it would be difficult to talk to her, but he won't give up. He knows how to nail everything in place.

--------------------------------------

"You have to prove, how much you love me, love has no boundaries and so death. You've to prove Tuglak"