Hiding Herself Part 7 [Last Part]

"Madhu" he shockingly murmured ... all his brandy died out after looking at the most shocking thing he's ever witnessed in his life...

His eyes couldn't believe...

Madhu opened the wardrobe, just in front of his eyes he saw her looking at some picture and then she disappeared in the picture...

He was still grasping what just took place when another shock came rolling over...

A dirty old flimsy female came out of the picture and stood in the room... he could see her sticky hands, as if she was made of some grime lubricant...her white hair all messed up. A long stick in her hand, Rishab was more over shocked, his thinking power already lost somewhere after looking at something that is not even styled in any fairy tales or movies so far...

He saw the hoary lady walking out of the room, the moment she ambled away he carefully opened the door and walked in quickly scanning at the painting in the wardrobe...

It was a huge picture, but that didn't show anything special besides a house next to the river and some hills at the back, a typical scenery seen in most of the painting... but where did Madhu go?

How can she enter this frame, bewildered he scratched his hair... even if she has, where was Madhu and why did this old lady came out of the picture...

To solve his puzzles he followed the old lady who was still stepping the last stair...

Anyone could guess she's more than hundred years old...was she Nadira, Rishab's brains ticked like a camera taking depictions...

To avoid any noise, he took off his shoes and slowly walked downstairs...

He saw the old woman walking towards a mirror, and stood just in front of the mirror "am I beautiful?" she said in an extra old but bloodcurdling voice...

The answer came back with a stunning reflection that was indeed so beautiful that anyone would lose their senses... but this must be illusion. How can the mirror show this old dirty female as such a beautiful one? In fact super beautiful. This female looked similar to his Madhu... for a moment he was lost in her charm but then he saw her eyes staring at him... he quickly hide himself....

The old lady shouted "whose there?" this voice sound creepy as if a ghost was dying...

But he managed to avoid any kind of sounds and hide himself just under the stairs...

Her evil eyes scanned the whole area but couldn't find his sign again...

----------------------

After sometime he heard her walking upstairs... Rishab didn't come out as he wanted to make sure she had reached the room.

Rishab couldn't really comprehend the entire thing...he was confused, it wasn't less than a nightmare he took a deep breathe thinking of going upstairs.

Slowly he climbed the stairs, the moment he opened the door he stepped back looking at the scary features... this time she was standing right in front of him "you think you can escape?" snickered the old lady...

Rishab saw her dark eyes, with her face all crusted as if she had some boils on her body that left permanent marks...no shape of lips and nose was particularly seen... it was clear that she was a witch.

"Who are you?" finally he asked her what he was thinking from the past two days...

She laughed, and he was scared. Her mirth was creepier than her normal look.