Authors' Note

Most of my darling readers are getting muddled with the last part of the story. If we don't understand the climax smash on the writer's head ;)

Story in short ----

Madhu took over the Bungalow four years ago, she and her mother started witnessing strange things in the house. Only until one day her mother broke the mirror and the witch (who had already haunted the house) captured her in a picture in the wardrobe.

Nadira was also the prey of the witch – who drank the potion but became one with the witch. So this witch took over Nadira's spirit and Madhu's body every night.

Madhu's body was controlled by the witch, she was forced every night to enter the picture so the witch can take control of her body so every time the witch looked in those mirrors she saw Madhu's reflection thus pleasing herself.

Madhu didn't tell this to Rishab as she was cursed, until she found true love who himself broke all the mirrors thus freeing her from the witch's clasp forever, the curse broke and so her mother got released.

By breaking the mirrors he destroyed Nadira's spirit who was also very fond of herself and the witch who controlled Nadira's soul.

So basically every night it was Madhu who roamed in the house but with a curse from the witch.

---

I hope it's all clear now ;) Sorry readers your writer is inane sometimes in explaining the story healthier. ;) But thanks for bugging me to explain it...:))

And I will continue with my other stories soon...

Love you all

Dhanvi