CML : 6

| The Next Morning 🌞...|

~ | CHRIS POV | ~

I woke up and seen Caroline playing with her pacifier. I laughed quietly grabbing my phone and started recording her.

"Carolinee." I said and she jumped then looked at me. I continued to record and then her bottom little poked out and started quivering. "Awww don't cry." I said and she started crying. I stopped the video locking my phone then picked her up.

Vanessa was still sleeping. I'm gonna let her sleep though. She looked so peacful and beautiful when she's sleeping. I carried Caroline downstairs and laid her in the swing.

"Alright lemme fix your bottle and be right back." I said giving her a teething toy. I fixed Caroline's bottle then gave it to her sitting her on the couch then put pillows around her. I gave her, her bottle and she grabbed it drinking it. "Alright you stay right there and don't move." I said. I turned the TV on some cartoons for Caro.

I have to say, this baby thing isn't that bad. Ever since my niece, Dayci been born, it got me thinking about starting my own family but I don't want to with any kind of woman.

And the way Vanessa and I are heading, I hope she could be that lucky woman.

We'll have to see.

~ | VANESSA POV | ~

I woke up the next morning and didn't see Caroline infront of me. I sat up looking around and didn't see Chris either.

"Mmm, good huh?" I heard Chris say. I got up going downstairs and seen him feeding Caroline some pudding. Caroline was loving it to because she was all on him. It was so cute.

"Morning." I said walking over to them. I smiled at Caro.

"Goodmorning. How'd you sleep?" Chris asked.

"I slept good. Ouu Caro you like that pudding?" I asked and she started bouncing on Chris and I laughed. "Thank you for watching her. Did you give her, her bottle?"

"Yeah she downed that and then I seen she wasnt full so I have her some pudding," He said and I grinned

"Awww mommy's gonna have to get you some pudding." I said kissing her cheek sitting down. She looked at Chris with her little mouth open.

He laughed putting the spoon of pudding in her mouth and she smiled at me making us both laugh.

"I made breakfast. It should still be warm." Chris said. 

"Ouu, I'm hungry too ." I got up jogging to the kitchen. I seen my plate of breakfast sausage sticks, strawberry pancakes which looked homemade, and a little bowl of grapes.  "Awwe." I mumbled warming the breakfast for a couple seconds.

I went to fridge grabbing an orange juice and my plate, and the grapes going back to the living room sitting down.

"Are these homemade strawberry pancakes?" I asked after praying over my food. 

"Yeah you could tell by how fluffy they are huh?"

"Haha, yuup. How'd you put the strawberries in like that? I need to take notes." I joked and Chris chuckled after feeding Caroline the last spoon of pudding.

"Why take notes when I could just make them for you?" He asked and I shrugged eating some.

Delicious! Swear to God. To say he's famous, he's not one of those lazy celebs that gets maids and shit.

"Omg this is soo good." I said and he laughed.

"Glad you like." He said and wiped Caroline's mouth. "Mmm that was good huh?" He said and she looked at him and grinned.