CML : 38

Hours Later..

~ | CHRIS | ~

I woke up looking at the time seeing it was 8:30. I got up sighing. I grabbed my phone seeing a message from Nicki.

Nicki 🍑❤: " You still coming to the studio? Game and Trey here too. "

Me : " Yeah I was sleeping, lemme go put on my shoes. "

I moved around and Vanessa started shifting. She looked at me.

"Baby you leaving?" I asked 

"Yeah, I'll be back in a few hours." I said pecking her lips. She whined. "Babyyy, I won't be long. I promise." I said and she turned on the TV.

Damn she spoiled.

I went to the closet grabbing my slides and and then walked out there getting my phone. "Baby go check on Caroline before you go too." I nodded and walked out the bedroom going to Caroline's nursery. She was still sleeping. I kissed her cheek and walked downstairs grabbing the car keys to my Lamborghini walking out the house.

At The Studio 🎧🎶..

I walked in the studio seeing Game, Trey, Nicki, and some other lightskin chick wit blond curly hair. She had big ass lips.

"Wassup y'all." I said tiredly

"By time you got here." Trey said. I dapped the fellas up and hugged Nicki.

"Who's this?" I asked referring to the chick.

"This my friend, Angel. Angel this my brother, C -"

"Chris, I know." She said smiling at me cutting Nicki off. Nicki looked at the guys then at me. I could tell she wanted to say something. "I'm Angel. Nice to meet you." She said smirking holding her hand out for me to shake.

I shook it and she sat back down. I sat in the chair next to Game. "So, what you do Angel?" I asked.

"I model." She smiled. "You don't know me?" She asked.

"Obviously not.." Trey mumbled and me, Game, and Nicki laughed and Angel glared at him.

"Trey shut the hell up." She said.

He looked her up and down then around the room. "Who she talking to? Cause its obviously not me." He said. "She not even a real model so Chris, don't believe shit she say." He said.

I shook my head. "Nicole where you found her at?" Game asked.

"She's just a friend. Y'all don't have to fuck with her." Nicki said defending Angel. Angel sat down on the couch.

I laughed. Poor Angel.

12:30 AM

~ | VANESSA | ~

Caroline got up and stood there.

"Come on baby, Come on baby!" I squealed recording her. She cheesed at me and just stood there screaming. "Walk for Da-Da!" I said starting another video. I grabbed a bag of chips I was eating. "Come get the chips Caro. Come on." I said.

She looked at the bag and started talking. I seen her pick her left leg up and took one step.

"Omgg, keep going baby girl!! Come get the chips!!" I said and she took another step. I felt the tears coming. "Keep coming baby!" I said and she took about 2 more steps then flopped on the floor and started whining. Guess she said that was enough. I picked her up giving her the chips. She deserved it anyway.

"Daddy's gonna be so happy when he finds out that you took your first steps todayy!!" I said kissing her and she giggled. "You should be good from eating for the rest of the night. We ate dinner and now you got a late night snack. You aren't even sleepy" I said getting in bed and she laid down on the pillow and so turned on the TV.

I looked at the time, 12:40. And Chris not here! I grabbed my phone calling him on FaceTime. I waited for an answer, but didn't get one. I tried again, and the same thing.

I sighed then sent him a message.

Me : " Baby call me or text me back. Wanna know if your okay. "

I sighed sending the message. I really wanna go over there and see what's going on because Chris always texts me back right away and he always answer my FaceTime calls. Something ain't right.

"Mama!!" Caroline said hitting my boob.

"Yeah Lady bug?"

"Dada?" She asked pointing at the door. I looked and no one was there. I'm guessing she's asking me where Chris was.

"Dada gonna be home in a little while." I said kissing her forehead. "In the meantime, we're gonna wait to see if he comes home in hour. If he doesn't, we're gonna go get him okay?" She started bouncing up and down. "Baby girl don't jump, your gonna choke on your chips." She sat down snuggling under me.

I kissed her cheeks. My baby girl is 9 months. 9 months, omgg!! 😩

She's growing up and I really don't want her to.

* : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : *

* Congrats to Caroline taking her first steps!! 👏💕

* Comment  your thoughts. ⛅