plot. no 1 [available]

title: "RENEGADE"

plot by: taypipM

theme song: rebel by alyssa bonagura

"i'm a leader, i'm a rebel with an unknown plan, i'm a believer trying to figure out who i am"

oc: Esme Sydney (pronounced 'Ez-may')

face claim: Elle Fanning

BACKGROUND STORY / PLOT OVERVIEW:

- Esme Sydney is the daughter of Diana Sydney who was the former chancellor of the Ark. After being replaced by Jaha as chancellor, Diana paints herself as a voice for the 'lower classes'. Her choices influence her daughter. Because they live in Mecha Station, Esme daily sees the struggle of the unprivileged, working class of the Ark which bothers her.

- From a young age she becomes a sort of 'rebel', she signs up for activities only meant for Alpha Station members, eats in the 'wrong' section of the school cafeteria, etc. She holds contempt in her heart for the privileged Ark members but is willing to be friends with pretty much anyone who also believes in equality. Because her mother is an ex council member she has been informed on how corrupt the council is.

- When she's sixteen she begins to plan a rebellion with her two best friends. (I would recommend one being a character from the TV who's crime isn't known such as Zoe Monroe, Fox, or Harper and the other friend being and OC. ) Behind her mother's back she plans on crashing the chancellor's upcoming public address and informing the people of the council's lies and corruption.

- In order to obtain information for her revolt she recruits her two friends to help break into an office belonging to one of the council members. her one best friend who volunteered to do the dirty work is caught, and sent into lockup.

- A couple weeks later the 100 are sent to the ground, and Esme is riddled with guilt, believing at first that she sent her friend to their death. After Abby Griffin is kicked of the council and replaced by her mother, Esme is informed by Diana that the 100 are in fact surviving.