Eyes are up here doctor

He'd been at this for hours. Well - maybe just an hour and a half, but it felt like hours. Medic threw the pen down on his desk and shoved his chair back, then tried to stretch his arms. Damn stupid reports.

Archimedes flew down to his desk and pecked at the pen. Medic smiled at him and scratched his head; the little dove took that as approval and cooed happily. He began to roll the pen around, occasionally chirping at it as if he were annoyed that it didn't write the way it did when Medic held it.

Medic chuckled. "Ah, you silly bird," he said, and picked up the pen again. Archimedes pecked at his hand, and then hopped up onto the end of the pen as Medic tried to write with it.

The sight of the dove trying to keep his balance as Medic's hand moved across the page was too much, and the doctor laughed uproariously at him. "So you are saying I should stop working for a while, hmm?" he asked. Archimedes pecked at his fingers again in response.

"Alright, you can have the pen. I will go and see if Heavy would like a game of chess. You had better behave when I come back!" Medic set it down, tucked the various papers out of the way, and left Archimedes to chase it around his desk by dint of excited fluttering alone.

There was no sign of Heavy in the locker room or the kitchen. It was far too early to sleep just yet. Medic strolled along to his room and knocked on the door.

"Heavy? Are you there?" he said. But there was no response. Medic frowned, puzzled about where his friend could be. Perhaps the armory? They had only been here a week, and he didn't know the man all that well yet apart from his love of chess.

He turned and walked away a few steps down the corridor before he was stopped by the sound of Heavy's door opening.

"Doktor?" a sleepy voice said.

"Oh, Heavy, I was just... wondering..." Medic trailed off as Heavy left his room clad only in his underpants and T-shirt, and carrying a pillow under one arm.

His face grew hot. He knew Heavy was bigger than the rest of the team, but he never realized just how much bigger. The T-shirt stretched across the Russian's chest and rode up around his torso, and his underpants could hardly contain the bulge. The faint smell of clean sweat and laundry tickled Medic's nose.

Heat sank into his stomach and beyond. He couldn't tear his gaze away from Heavy's crotch. It exactly proportionate in size to the rest of his body, clearly defined through the fabric, and obviously monstrous. He'd imagined it, because it was hard not to the first time he met Heavy, and it seemed his imagination was very much lacking.

"You woke Heavy up from nap," he said, yawning. "Is something the matter? Doctor?"

Medic could feel the heat rising in his face and made a supreme effort to look at Heavy's face. "N-no. I, ah, I was... just going to ask... ask if you..." It was no use. The man's giant physique seemed designed to pull his gaze downwards. His thoughts scattered again, disrupted by visions of his teammate which would certainly haunt his daydreams for weeks.

Heavy laughed. "Eyes are up here, Doctor," he said with a faint smile.

"I - I - yes, uh, s-sorry. Sorry," Medic stammered. "I should, ah, go. I am sorry that I woke you up, please excuse me..."

Heavy stretched out his shoulders, and yawned again. The sight of his rippling muscles made Medic choke on the rest of his apology. The doctor quickly turned away, but with his gaze still fixated on Heavy's impressive anatomy, and walked straight into the wall.

He staggered back with his head in his hands, whimpering with pain, only to be caught by Heavy. "I think you need rest, Doctor," he said, amused.

"Please, just let me go and die of embarrassment," Medic groaned. He kept his eyes closed, and that helped, but it couldn't block out the feeling of the arm around his waist, or the warmth of the body next to his.

"Hah! No, no dying. You come with me." Heavy guided Medic back towards his recently vacated room. "I have very big bed," he murmured. "Nice and warm for you. You can take nap with me."

"I have reports to do..."

"Shh, they will wait. Come," Heavy said. "Maybe l let you see me a little more close, da? And maybe I will see you too."

"Is that a proposition?" Medic asked, as he was led into Heavy's room.

"Maybe," Heavy said, just beside his ear. "Only if you say yes."

Medic hardly knew what to say. He was still a little dizzy from the blow to his forehead. Then Heavy's chest pressed against his back, and Heavy's hips jerked forward against his, and something very large and stiff and hot slid between his buttocks just as Heavy's hands slid down between his legs. Every thought in his head vanished, and he groaned for a very different reason.

"Yes," he said breathlessly. "Oh yes, yes..."

Heavy chuckled against his neck, and Medic couldn't bring himself to care about being embarrassed.