In Trouble

Zane's pov:

I yelled out," WHAT!?!?!"

Travis just replied with,"  Y-yeah......"

He just keep running, until we stopped. AHHHH why did we stop?

I ask Travis," Travis why did we stop ?"

I look at his face. It was dark so I could barely see it, but I can tell that he's scared. He turn around slowly and then did a worried laugh.

He replied asking me," Is it okay if I told you....?"

I asked another question," About what? "

He countined," Lost?"

I yelled out," WHAT!!!"

He covered my mouth. Great. I wanted to yell but I knew that he put his hand over my mouth for a reason. He did say that it was a nonsafe area. But he didn't need to put his hand over his. I pulled his hand away and then look at his scared face. I rolled my eyes.

I told Travis," Let's call Aph. We need to get out of here."

He answer" Okay."

I pulled out my phone. I put in Aph's number and then wait for her to answer. She finally did after calling 5 times.

Aphmau asked," What's up."

I replied to her," Well um. We kinda need your help and maybe the others."

Aphmau sounded a little worried while asked," Why What happened?"

I told her," Um.... well me and Travis are kinda lost and the area isn't safe."

I hear her yell," I'LL BE RIGHT THERE. DONT WORRY."

The phone then hanged up. I turned to travis and he looked right back at me.

Travis asked me," What did she say?"

I replied," Yes. But it's going to be a while."

Travis said," We problay need to hide somewhere. At least to be safe."

I argeed by shaking my head yes. He took my hand and took me to a cave. He then put his jacket down and then sat down. I sat next to him and then he pulled me close. So we were culdding.

APHMAU"S POV:

After I got off the phone with Zane I ran over to the guy's house. I didn't knock and just ran into the house. I get strange looks for Garroth and Dante.

Dante asked," Is everything okay?"

I think I yelled out all my words after I got there.

I yelled," ZANE AND TRAVIS NEEDS HELP !"

Garroth stood up and asked" Why, what happened? Is my baby brother okay. Are they fine? Did Travis hurt Zane?"

I said now a little bit more clamly and answering his questions ," They are lost in the woods and it's not a safe area. I don't know if there okay. I don't know, and no Travis didn't hurt Zane. "

Dante is now standing up and said,"  GO GET AARON AND WE'LL MEET YOU AT THE PARK!"

So I did what Dante said and go to Aaron's house. Just like I did to the guys I ran into his house without knocking and waiting for him to answer. I pretty sure he is working out right now. So I go up stair and the door is shutto his work out room. I knocked on it and he opens it quickly. He look at me and he is problay wondering why and how am I in his house.

Aaron asks," Um. Hey Aph. Why are you in my house and how did you get in here?"

I yelled at him," NO TIME TO EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW! I'LL TELL YOU IN THE CAR."

 I grabbed his hand and we ran into the car. I got into the driver seat and he got into the other side. I explain to Aaron on what had happened to Travis and Zane. Then we get to the pak. We see the guys. We get into two groups and start looking for them. I was in a group with K~C, Travis, Aaron. The guys had Garroth, Dante, and Laurrance.

Zane's pov :

I get up and look outside. I thought I heard something out there. It sounded like foot steps. Travis is now by me and looks around also. Could it be Aph ? It can't be because it will take them about an hour or more to find us. Me and Travis split up and start to look around outside the cave. we couldn't fine anything. We met up at a tree. But then there was shadow things around us. I look over to see if Travis is okay. ( I'm going to add an oc into this story. Hopefully its okay with you guys ^.^)  I couldn't see him. Then  someone had me with my back to a tree. They had a sword to my neck. I glup.

I told them," Let me go! Where's travis."

The person replies," Well. I'm guessing that Travis is the guy with the white hair and sorry I can't let you go."

They sound like they were a girl. It was dark but I can see her face. It sounded like my little sister Eclispe. But I'm not to  sure if it is tho.

I ask the lady," And why cant you let me go?"

She replied," Because my boss told me to get you to them. The Travis dude was in the way. We could tell that he love you dearly so we had to take care of him before we take  you with us."

I swear if this is Eclispe I'm not going to forgive her.

I said while asking," And who is this boss ?"

She replys," Sorry but I can't tell you. He doesn't want his name to be said if it is not him telling it."

Garroth's pov :

I had my phone flash light on. We turn to see Travis on the ground. This can't be good. Me, Dante,and laurrance ran over to him. He was knocked out cold. I then see dark clouds in a circle. I turn off my flash light and then sneak up on the person. But I could hear them talking with Zane. It sounded like Eclispe. It couldn't be. She died in highschool. This cant be real and I a nightmare.  I can hear what they we're talking about. The last thing I heard them said was this:

The person talking to Zane," Because my boss told me to get you to them. The Travis dude was in the way. We could tell that he love you dearly s we had to take care of him before we take you with us."

Zane asked," And who is the boss?"

She replys with," Sorry but I can't tell you. He doesn't want his name to said if it is not him telling it. "

After she said that I run out and made her go to the ground. I place my foot on top of her. She tried ti get up but couldn't.

She yelled" LET ME GO!"

I replied to her," Not until you tell me who you are and why are you wanting to take my baby brother  with yoy."

She said,"  I can't tell you."

I asked her," Why not?"

She answered," Because of personal reasons. "

I told her," Fine we have to do this the hard way. I not sure, but you may be Eclispe and I wont let you get away with hurting one of your older brothers."

She was quite. She was Eclispe. I grabbed her and put her over my shoulder.

I said," I knew it. I know your Eclispe. Once we get to my house your grounded."

She didn't say anything. Then me and Zane start walking back to Dante and Laurrance. They  look at my shoulder and see my baby sister. I then just start walking back to the cars. I had told Dante to text Aphmau. Then I made Eclispe come with us. When we get home she is going to tell me everything.