35 Part 1

(A/N: For Fucks sake, Wattpad stop deleting my chapters n update them properly. So irritating.)

Chloe's Pov

Why? Why was it happening to me? All I did in my life was to be different to other girls that rushed to date guys, break up, move with someone new and the cycle goes on. I didn't want that for me, I knew I couldnt handle a breakup, I wanted to wait for the right one for me, that we will fall in love and be happy forever and ever with beautiful children till death tore us apart. I thought it was Harry.

But he was my first love, my first kiss, my first moment, my first heartbreak.

Heartbreak wasn't in my agenda.

Yeah he broke me so much and the worst part was not only I had to set him free, make him leave far away from me but even after all this, after what he did, the major part of me, still loved him and I couldn't hate him, I loved Harry, still did and I didn't the thought of not seeing. But that would be dream if whatever you wanted to happen et/or have/be happened, this was the pain of reality.

Now I was walking following the location, Corinne aka the devil sent me, it was a warehouse, I couldnt believe I was actually listening to her out of all people. Guess this was what people when they're in love. Crazy things. Was that what I was doing? I want to be safe and have a fresh start, tired of drama, I needed my life as a Virgin till I'm ready with the right one. I thought Harry would wait but what he did earlier was...questioning.

It was  now around 6.30 pm so by now the sun has set, Ravenswood darkened with mist in addition of the dark, streetlights turned on and I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. Not your favorite tourist destination trust me. I had no choice. I finally made it to an old rusty warehouse, the typical one described in books or movies like asylums or abandoned place where people were kidnapped, tortured or worst... you get it. I gulped in fear and knocked on the door saying to myself "Let's do this".

Noone showed up to open at first so I knocked several times, I lost my patience and thought probably Corinne wouldnt do manners and would expect the same from me so I opened it myself and entered. It was really dark, just one huge room empty I couldnt see anything due to the darkness, except three door wholes here and there.

"Hello? Anybody here?Corinne?"I called out but nothing , but few seconds after I heard one of the door screech opening and I gasped in fear.

"Corinne? Do you have electricity here? Why don't you turn on the lights so we'll talk like real adults to finish this"I said dramatically and shook my head realising how stupid I sounded. Then all of a sudden, one light in the middle was lighted up to reveal one two chairs and on one of them was sitted the face I recognised, the one who was at Louis'house to "therapy" Harry, Corinne. Her red hair made her look scarier to me in the middle of the darkness. She not only was the Devil inside but she also looked like The She Devil.

"Took you long enough Chloe! Sit!"She said coldly and without hesitating or probably not showing that I was scared inside, I sat opposite of her. Sat straight on guard of what she might do to me.

"Ok now what?"I asked her trying to be as cold as her but you all know me right?

"Now I understand why Harry diverted from the initial plan of killing you, your beauty is such a weakness for him and any man. Which is disturbing for me because you re indirectly stealing my property"Corinne started placing her hands on the chair both sides and I tightened my teeth to control my emotions, he really came here to kill me or whatever.

"Your property? I dont care for what or who s here for but you dont get to use anyone as your toys and make them do what you cant do because you're a coward dirty bitch. You don't own Harry and even if he didnt care for me really, i did and I still do, I wont let you hurt him anymore"I said to her trying not to scream in anger but in a frustrated tone.

"You have beauty but no brains. If Harry loved you, do you think he will let you all alone in this place with me knowing what all I can and will do to you, anyone can twist a person to the deepest level but love clears it all so if he loved you he still wouldnt listen to me and look what he did to you"She said and I squeezed my hands on my knees so I wouldnt scream, she was testing me.

"Why are you doing this to him? Noone deserves such a life? You robbed him from everything and you make him do things he would never do, now he never forgives himself, if it was me I would kill myself after killing the first victim you told me to. So take me and leave him alone, he needs his family, they need him back, the good sweet Harry they knew and loved, the Harry I loved whether he loved me or not, it was real to me and I will always cherish those moments even if it didnt mean a thing to me. You know why? Because if he cut me so deep in my heart, I still love him and and I know he deserves to be happy whether with me or without me. So you can do whatever you want with me, I am done with this life just let Harry go"I said and small tears started coming again to my eyes at end. It was bold of me to tell that but it was true, I was ready to die now, for Harry, like I said everything about us felt real to me, I have never felt happier and alive with, my first love and I would neither forget it nor regret it even if he didnt feel the same way. It might have been a game for him but not to me.

For that, I have to thank Harry Styles for the memories of my life.

"You re so good with words. Are you sure you are ready to die for him? For someone who has no attachments for you?"Corinne asked me crossing her legs on top of the other, she was wearing a black crop sleeveless top and black high waist leather pants.

"You bet"I said and she lifted her left hand in the air like she was calling someone and then that was when I was scared, it wasnt just one person but...three. Three huge and strong men with dead glares at me.

They re gonna kill me, rape me, whatever. Seriously Chloe, is this how you want to lose it?

Why thinking about losing it when I'm gonna die?

"Harry was my best little puppet to do my job , guess what diverted him, love. Whoever he loves, is his redemption, I hate to admit but you were the best thing that ever happened to him, I guess his demons were too strong for him to realise that and he threw you instead of keeping you. Thats good for me and bad for you."She said and wispered something to one of the huge men, they nodded and slowly approached me.

I wanted to run, but I was too scared to even move, I was frozen in fear and suddently felt grabbed by three people quickly.  This is it.

"Dont worry Chloe, back in school noone will tease you as The Virgin anymore..."She started as aa watched me being put to a table behind her as the men tied me to it by my hands and legs.

"I said I gave you the permission to kill me. I dont wanna live after that, in exchange of Harry's freedom"I said between my teeth and screamed after I felt a hand moved on my leg till up on the way to you knew where.

"I agreed to it. But I lied. That ll be too easy, you have to face it. I wanna see Harry's light of the world crumble down before him, broken and unstable. Noone steals my puppets from me"Corinne said and I gasped and started to shake trying to set free from the table but I was tied tightly, they tried to undress me but it was tough coz I wouldnt stop moving and just when I was losing hope, I heard a voice I thought I wouldnt hear in Ravenswood.

"Nobody moves and untie her and let her go"Officer Tanner, said as she stood with her police gun in her hand but she wasnt alone. there was Gemma and...my friends not just Louis as the only guy but Liam and Niall was there too. Wait, what part of I ll do it alone they didnt understand? How did they find me by the way?

(A/N: What do you think will happen next? I know I mentioned Zayn hasnt showed up in recent chapters yeah, but Kayla hasnt too, she isnt as important but still, she has a part, any thoughts? Remember the bet she set for Chloe right? Stay tuned.)