Chapter:11

I stood out on the shark tank watching as the bull riders went. My cowboy finally got to go. I squatted down to watch. As soon as the gate opened I was watching. Kaique fell off close to the shark tank. He got up beside me as the pickup man tried to get the bull. The rope came straight for us. Kai slid off while I jumped over. I missed the tank being caught by him. "I'd have to say. I thought she would have landed face first in the dirt if she had missed the jump." Flint said.

"She did it a lot better than you could, that's for sure." The announcer said. I chuckled before Kai placed me on the side of the tank. He kissed my cheek before getting out. "Looks like that cowboy is taken. Sorry girls you have to be faster than that to get a guy like that." Flint said. I slid off the shark tank as the crowd dispersed. I left the ring just before two arms wrapped around me. "Seu louco(Your crazy)." I told him. "Eu sou seu embora(I'm yours though)." He replied.

I stood up on my tip toes as he leaned down to kiss me. "Eu te amo." He said. I blushed. "Eu também te amo." I replied. He kissed me again. "Volto, tenho que ir buscar meu equipmento(I'll be back I have to go get my gear)." He said before letting me go. I waited for him to come out before we both went out to my truck. Before getting in, I let him pin me against the door kissing me. "Você fez lindamente lá fora(You did beautifully out there)." He said. "Obrigado(Thank you)." I said.

He kissed me once more before opening my door for me. I got in as he closed the door and went around to his side. First thing we did was go to the motel and got supper, mostly room service. Every single weekend we get closer to doing something we shouldn't even be thinking about. Not going to lie, my man has a hot body. Then of course his buddies will come in to talk and chat for a bit before going to their rooms. And finally Kaique and I curl up in bed and go to sleep ready to travel the next day.

This time it's summer and I'm taking him to my house before he's catching a flight home. As bad as he wants me to go with him, I have to get everything done at my place before going out of the country. Scratch that excuse I don't have the money to get a freaking passport after still paying off my truck, house and my freaking hotel expenses. Yes Kaique has been paying for the more expensive one bed rooms. Yes he pays for my food even when I want to argue with him.

My pay may be high, but also is my insurance. When we woke up I was up and dressed before he was even off the bed. "Come back." He said. "No. Breakfast." I said finishing zipping my bag off. He got up and stretched before finding a pair of jeans and shirt. I finished putting my boots on and grabbed my bag as he finished following me out the door. "I can carry it for you." He said as we got  to the truck. "I got it." I said as I opened the back door. I pitched my bag in before closing the door. I got in not wanting to leave him after the drive.

After breakfast it was almost nonstop to Amarillo from Vinita, OK. Luckily I have a pike pass thanks to Oklahoma. Once at my house I got out and offered to wash his clothes for him. He declined. I said I was going to wash his clothes and he hung his head. I kissed him before he picked me up. "Seu problema(You're trouble)." He said. "Apenas para você(Only for you)." I said. He kissed me before grabbing both our bags. "Se você estiver indo lavar minha roupa, então eu consigo levá-los para dentro(If your going to wash my clothes then I get to carry them in)." He said.

I let him take my clothes inside as I cleaned the trash out. When I finished the first load of clothes were already running. I got to work on supper making something easy. The washer buzzer went off. I went switched the loads and started the next. All in a day's work I guess.