Chapter 3

"I've missed you too!" I say as we all hug for about 3 more minutes. My dad is pretty cool, for a dad. We get along way more then other teens usually do with there fathers. We like the same sports and tv shows. But, he's not cool enough to like the same music. Liz is an awesome soon to be step mother. They're not engaged yet, but my father told me he'll be asking her sometime while I'm here. Anyway, she's very pretty and sings one direction in the car with me as my dad suffers. I'm so glad I have another woman on my side and not his when it comes to music.

"Let's get home, we want to spend at least a day with you, before you ditch us for some cute English boys." Liz says in her heavy British accent. She'll freak when she finds out who asked me to hang out. The rest of the ride home we don't say much, I want to wait until we get home to tell her. My dad won't really care, he doesn't care what boys I hang out with, as long as they're respectful. Finally we get home, and Liz and I go upstairs to my room.

"How's your year so far?" I ask her.

"Oh come on, you know great. Now tell me what's going on with you and boys?!?!" She says. Omigod, here I go.

"Well, I just sat next to Harry Styles on the plane ride here. He gave me his number and says we should hang out! He also said I was perfect for Niall and wants me to call him tomorrow!" I say very fast and excitedly. I had no breath left after I said it.

"No, way! You go Daniella!" She says. "The Harry Styles!" After this we go to the living room, and we talk about what's been going on during the school year. At about 10, I go to bed because there is nothing left to do. I decide I'll call Harry in the afternoon and give him my name, I don't think I did. (Whoops!)

I wake up around 11:30, I open my eyes looking around my room and just thinking. Thinking about what I'm gonna tell Harry on the phone. Whatever, he's just a normal person. A normal, beautiful person. A normal, beautiful, talented, singing person. I walk downstairs and as soon as I'm down, I can smell the bacon my dad was cooking.

"Hey, Daniella! I'm making your favorite, waffles and bacon!" My dad says. I thank him and sit down at the table. "I heard your hanging with one direction today, oooo!"

"I don't know if we're hanging out today, and I'm just calling Harry today." I snap at him jokingly.

"Yeah, sure," He says. We talk and eat our breakfast, and then I go upstairs to get dressed. Today I'm wearing a cute yellow summer dress and pink flats.

"This looks cute." I say aloud to myself while looking in the mirror. Then I grab my phone off my dresser and dial the number Harry gave me.

"Hello," I hear him say in that amazing, thick accent.

"Hey, this is that girl you met on the plane. I'm not sure if I gave you my name, but it's Daniella," I say. I still can't believe that I'm talking to Harry Styles on his personal cell phone.

"Oh hey, Daniella!" He says more excitedly. "You actually called when I asked you to."

"Well, I thought maybe we could hang out today."

"Sure! I told Niall about you and he said he'd love to meet you! So where and when should we meet?"

"Anytime and place is good for me." I say.

"Ok how about in 15 minutes, outside Alexandra park?"

"Sounds good to me!"

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye!" I say and hang up. I go downstairs and say goodbye to Liz and my dad. I was out the door and then stopped by Liz.

"Have fun with those cute boys!" She says. I laugh.