Chapter 5

======================================================================= Daniella's POV:

It's twenty minutes to midnight and Niall and the other boys will be here soon. I can't believe I'm meeting the rest of One Direction, four incredibly hot British boys and one extremely hot Irish one. One extremely hot Irish one that I went on a date with and wants to go out again. The doorbell rings.

"I got it!" I scream down the stairs. I open the door to see it's not Niall, but a girl about my age.

"Hello, what do you need?" I ask.

"Hey, I'm Rhiannon. But you can call me Rhia. All my friends do." She extends her hand for me to shake. I shake it and smile.

"I'm Daniella, nice to meet you." I say. "What brings you to my home? Haha, that sounded weird."

"Oh, right! Haha, I just moved here a few weeks ago and saw that a girl about my age was here. So I thought maybe you just moved in and I could make a friend." She smiles.

"Nice. Well I'm about to go out when...oh there he is. You can come with us if you'd like!"

"I'd love to! Introduce me?" She asks. She doesn't see Niall and the boys in the car, so i move my hand waving for him to come outside. One at a time, they all come out. I can't believe I'm hanging out with one direction, I think as I fangirl inside my head. Rhia turns around when she hears the car doors slam.

"Rhia this is Niall and Harry, Niall and Harry this is Rhia." I say. Niall and Harry shake hands with her. Then she starts blushing.

"Daniella, this is Louis, Liam, and Zayn." Niall says. They all shake hands with me. Then I tell them Rhia's name. She is literally sweating right now.

"Nice to meet you all!" I say to the three other boys. They all look at me and smile.

"You picked a good one." Says Liam. I blush, a lot.

"Yes, you did." Louis and Zayn agree.

"Well," Harry says. "Erhm I picked her for him." Niall and I start cracking up.

"She really is for you." Louis says. "You're all he's talked about since the date."

"LOUIS!!" Niall yells. I giggle. Then Rhia leans in toward my ear.

"Can we go inside really quick." She whispers. "I have to tell you something."

"Okay." I say. "Excuse us boys. We'll be out in a second."

"Alright" they all say in sync.

We go right inside the door. Then she starts laughing like crazy person.

"What is it?" I say. She stops laughing.

"You didn't tell me it was One Freakin Direction, you were hanging out with. Girl I love them!!! Especially Harry, he's so gorgeous!" I start laughing now.

"Yeah, well I didn't want you to only talk to me for that reason! You want me to set you up with Harry?" I ask.

"Would you, omigod please!" She begs.

"Okay, now we have to go get my friends." I say and we walk outside.

"To the airport?" Asks Niall.

"To the airport!" We all answer back.

When we get to the airport, i walk to the gate where my friends are getting off. I walk in the front with Harry after I told Niall about what Rhia said. He agreed that we should set them up.

"So Harry, what's my new BFF think about Rhia?" I ask while nudging his arm playfully. He blushes.

"How did you kn-wait a minute." He says. "You didn't know and I just told you." He says. He looks so embarrassed. "Well, she's very pretty and if she liked me, I'd go out with her." I start laughing.