The Dream

F/N's pov

     "You're her..." dream said in a quiet voice. "You're the one he always talked about."
     "What?" How the hell did Dream know about Alex. Why the hell does he?!
     "Alex always talked about you. He never said your name though."
     "How do you know Alexander?" I needed to know!
     "We meet in one of my dreams. Right here. We've been friends ever since. Though he never told me he was...dead..." I took a deep breath.
     "Alex died in a car crash two years ago on January 9th. He was my husband and Scarlett's father." I've never told anyone this. It's hard to talk about.
     "That's a week before we first met."
     "Does he meet with anyone else?" I remember Alex recommending to move here. Was this why?
     "My brother. Sometimes me and him meet Alex together."
     "You mean Nightmare? Why would Alex be meeting you guys?" There were footsteps behind us. Then a voice.
     "Because I knew you would need a push F/N." I turned and hugged him.
     "Alex!!!" I yelled in joy. " I missed you..."
"I missed you too." He exclaimed, hugging back. We both let go after a minute and then looked at Dream who was leaning against the tree.
"Hey Alex." Dream said getting off the tree.
     "I'm still confused on why you two know each other." I said crossing my arms.
     "I guess I better start from the beginning."  Alex stated.
     "After I died I found myself here. This is where I met dream and nightmare. We talked for awhile but then they left. I guess that was because they woke up. I continued to stay here. They didn't come every night but they came at times. Sometimes it was one of them or both of them. The one day, F/N, you came. I knew you would need help moving on after what happened so when you mentioned you were wanting to move. I suggested the town dream and nightmare lived in.  I told Dream and nightmare you were coming and they'd know you when they see you. You needed more help to move on than Scarlett. I just...wanted you to be happy again." Alex finished.
     I smirked. "That last part was so sappy." I head dream laugh and Alex snicker.
     "Do you have to ruin every moment?" Alex questioned me.
     "It's my thi-" I stopped and looked around. Things were disappearing. "Oh...we're waking up."
     "I'll see you guys again sometime. Bye dream. Bye F/N." Alex stated then started walking off.

/reality/

     I slowly opened my eyes. I groaned and then heals my head from the massive headache I had. I swung my feet over the bed and got up.
     Looking at the alarm clock I see that it's 4 in the morning. "Great..." Slowly, I got outta bed and went outta my room and down the stairs to the kitchen. I reached into the medicine cabinets and grabbed my aspirin. I get headaches quiet often and usually need a new bottle every two months. They started when the dreams started.
    I heard some cheating behind me and turned around after I'd taken the medicine. It was Scarlett. She doesn't know about the dreams and I don't really wanna tell her.
    "Scarlett? What are you doing up? You should be in bed." I stated while putting the aspirin up.
    "I should be saying the same thing to you mom. Did you have a bad dream again?" I just told her they were bad dreams.
    "Yes but I'm fine. Could you please go back to bed? We need to get to the school early because I have something to do in the morning and I need help." I planned on moving some of my books I have here at the house to my classroom. So the kids have something to read.
     "Fine. You get to bed too. Goodnight mom." She then started heading back upstairs
    "Alright. Good night." I said following after her and going into my room. I laid back down and then darkness consumed me.

Sorry for the small chapter guys idk what else to do.