0.2 Goodbye Manchester, Hello L.A

After some pepp talk with Beth I carried my body down to the living room again. I saw everyone crying and when they saw me they all gave me a big hug.

"I better go pack my stuff, I'm leaving tomorrow" I half sobbed trying to press out a smile. everyone nodded and Beth followed me up to pack my clothes.

"Well.. Try to think positive, L.A, hot guys.. beaches.. um... Warm sun.." Beth tried to say with the cry up in her throat. She turned around to face me, and her eyes where bloodshot. "I don't want you to leave" she said and there goes the tears, they where rolling down her cheeks like rivers and I hugged her, my turn to calm her down.

"Beth, it's okay, we're at least going to the Ariana concert, I'm NOT missing that, and we can talk everyday if you want to" I said trying to calm her.

-Later-

My grandparents, Ben and Cara had went to the hotel and it was just me, mom, dad, Sarah and Beth left. It was about half past eight at the evening, me and Beth have been together all night and talked much. But it was time for them to go now, I begged Sarah to let Beth stay the night, but she said they where leaving early tomorrow morning. I said goodbye to Beth one last time before I saw them drive away from our driveway. I didn't want to talk to mom or dad, I just walked up to my room and laid myself in my bed.

"Why do I have to be this way?"

"Why do I have to fight for myself all the time?"

My thoughts broke when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" I said but it just continued to knock. "Come in!" i shouted louder and mom came into my room. I sighted because I really didn't want to talk.

"How is it sweetie?" she asks and took a seat on the edge on my bed.

"Well.. what do you think? I'm getting moved to a boarding school all the way in the great United States of America" I said and sighted high. "I know it's not your fault, it's mine"

"June, don't blame yourself.."

"But who should I blame then? You and dad? I just wish I had more time" I turned in my bed and I heard her leave. Sooner or later I felt asleep.

-Next Day-

Today is the day, I'm leaving Great Brittian, to move to the United States. You can survive this June, come on. Mom and dad just left the airport and I was on my own for now. I bought some food... okay, candy that I could have on the plane.

It was almost time, I sat at my gate and had the ticket in my hand and my hand baggage infront of me.

"Everyone in the first ten roas can now go onboard on the plane please, everyone in the first ten roas can now go onboard on the plane please." A woman voice said in the speakers. I sat on row twelve so I couldn't go on just yet. When it was my turn to go on the plane I took my hand baggage and walked to my seat, thank god I had a window seat. Twenty minutes later the plane started to turn, I felt my ears blocking and I had to open my mouth to get it away. I didn't have anyone beside me so that was kind of good. We started lifting and I just said to myself "goodbye Manchester, hello L.A"
---
Hi again, I have nothing to say so...

🙈