The Closted Drunk

Paring: Louis and Harry (not smutty)

        Harry spent his night drinking the hard liquor Liam gifted him when he released his album. Harry certainly wasn't a drinker, but tonight was different. He was lonely. More lonely than usual.

    When Louis came home from a long night of holding another woman's hand, and carrying around a baby that wasn't his, Harry was angry and drunk. Usually Harry was a giggly drunk, saying I love you to everyone that crossed his path, but then again tonight was different.

       "Baby? What's going on?" Louis questions. Multiple bottles of liquor littered the floor.

        "Look who finally decided to come home. I was actually beginning to get worried. Maybe you actually turned straight, she has a nice face, at least when I'm drunk." Harry mutters under his breath.

        "What are you on about, Haz? What's wrong?" It was like a switch turned on, and all Harry could feel was pure anger.

         "What's wrong? Louis are you fucked in the head? Do you see what you're doing? You're out late at night strolling around with a baby that isn't yours, and a girl on your arm like a hawk. Do you really need promo that bad?" Harry shouts angrily.

       "I do need it. I'm not Mr.Styles that everyone loves. Hell, who knows me anymore. I'm just that guy from One Direction. Of course you wouldn't understand, you have girls bending over backwards for you." Louis says walking up to Harry.

        "Is this what this is about? I'm sorry that I'm the favorite, I really will try to be more of an asshole." Harry says, pushing Louis's small frame away.

       "Don't bite the hand that feeds you, Harold. I helped you right almost all those songs on that record breaking album." Louis seethes, getting closer to Harry again.

         "Oh, because I can't get another person to help me. You know what, Louis? I'm not gonna let you ruin me. I'll do that before anyone can." Harry says. He grabs a half empty bottle of liquor, and takes a sip. Louis swipes it away from him quickly.

       "You can't drink your problems away. You should of learned that from your damn father." Louis says, slamming the liquor on the floor. Harry's mouth opens and closes, not having anything to say.

        "I can't believe you. I'm in love with you Louis! Why can't you see that! I only want the best for you. That baby isn't gonna fill the void, and neither is that damn girl. Look at how skinny you've gotten, Lou. This has to end." Harry says softly. He licks over his lips a couple of times

      "Harry, you know I can't-" Harry cuts him off before he can finish, "No, Louis. I love you. You have to choose because I can't do this anymore. Do you know how many nights I've stayed up wondering if I'm good enough for you? I can't live like this anymore." Harry breaks down in tears. Louis's natural instinct is to comfort the boy, so he does. He wraps his arms around him, telling the boy how much he loves him.

      Louis leads Harry to the bed, and holds him till he falls asleep. Harry's soft snores and Louis's small sniffles are the only sounds present in the room. Louis made his decision, and he regrets that he didn't make it sooner.

       The next morning Harry wakes up to his twitter and Instagram blowing up with comments about him coming out. Happy tears slide down his face. He was finally free. And he didn't care about what consequences came with it as long as he had his Lou.

This is unedited and short but I got this idea while driving. I'll have a smut one shot published next. Thanks babes xx