✓ | House Of Cards → M. Green [M/M]

TITLE: House Of Cards

MAIN CHARACTER: Nathan Miller

FACE CLAIM: Jarod Joseph

LOVE INTEREST: Monty Green

QUOTE: ❝ If you must mourn, don't do it alone. ❞

SUMMARY: The ground was never a safe place and he knew he should have expected this, but once Bryan leaves with others on a hunting trip and doesn't come back, Nathan Miller is completely crushed. With the only person he fully depended on gone, Nathan buries himself in guilt and self-pity, stealing alcohol from the supply room and drinking himself until he passes out in order to cope with Bryan's death. It goes on until one day Monty unexpectedly catches Nathan in the act and grows concerned at how horrible and exhausted he looks, making him take Nathan back to his room and try to comfort him. From that point on, the two boys grow incredibly close, always spending time talking with each other during late evenings, having training sessions together and going on trips with rest, until Nathan realizes he might be falling for Monty. What will happen when the two are separated and Nathan is left alone without anyone to rely on to deal with all his fears and nightmares he kept locked in the back of his mind?

→ Plot by neogothics