Chapter 15

A/N: If I were to go into this saying I'm sorry for the lateness of this chapter, but you don't want to hear it. So instead I'll say that I went to Vidcon and saw Dan and Phil with my own eyes! I didn't meet them, but I did get to see them on stage.

It was amazing. They are so tall.

On to the story!

~

"You will really like PJ." Phil had been trying to get Dan to branch out and make more friends. Dan had been adamant against it. The two men were lounging in Phil's bed, as they often do. Dan was enjoying the quiet time he had with Phil, until the older man ruined it. 

"Dan, please? PJ used to be one of my best friends, along with Chris, and I miss hanging out with him." Dan was trying his best to concentrate on Phil's words, but he couldn't think past the hand that was making its way repeatedly over the small of his back. "I want you to meet him, because you need more ways to occupy your time."

Dan's arms squeeze Phil, "I have everything I need to occupy my time right here." Dan reaches his head up, and places a chaste kiss to Phil's lips. 

Phil chuckles his adorable laugh. "Please, Dan? For me?" Phil's pouty eyes are Dan's Kryptonite, and Phil knows it. 

Dan holds his ground. His mouth set in a hard line, he was not going to go down that quickly, but he was going to give. He couldn't resist Phil for long, even if he was completely against the idea. He faked resistance for another few minutes before giving in. "Fine. Only because you asked so nicely... and I love you." 

Phil smiled, showing off his slightly crooked teeth. "Yay." Dan is overcome with the desire to kiss the man in front of him, and since he has no reason not to, he does. 

~

Dan had just concluded filming his newest video, a collaboration with Phil, they did crafts. They decided to make an April Fool's Channel. They wanted to do something completely crazy for this, and they decided to make a channel together: DanandPhilCRAFTS. 

They wanted to do this as something completely off the wall and ridiculous. They made Squareflakes, which was just a stupid twist on paper snow flakes. They filmed it on April Fool's Day, edited it in 30 minutes, and posted it. They were surprised by how many people saw this video, and also found it hilarious.

This video was a one time thing, maybe to be revisited the following year on April Fool's Day. They expected a lot of different responses, but they were not expecting so many comments telling them that they loved when they did videos together like this.

They had a lot of people tell them that their group dynamic was so much more entertaining than their individual ones. Even though they were trying to be ridiculous, they worked well together. They danced around each other, not allowing one of the two to talk too much, or too little. They were able to work so well together, that it was captivating to watch. Even if it was a joke video.

"Hey Phil," Phil looked up from his Nintendo DS, he was playing Pokémon Moon. He made no statement, "A lot of people really like it when we make videos together." 

"Ya?" Dan could tell that Phil's attention was split. He wasn't looking at his DS, but his mind was obviously focused on the Pokémon battle that was waiting in the screen. 

"Maybe... We should start a new channel..."Phil's eyes, which had been drifting back to his DS, shot back to Dan. "Together." Dan could already see the questions turning in the older man's mind. Like gears of a machine, his mind was working to figure out the benefits and downsides to starting a new channel. "Obvi' we would keep our main channels, but we could have a channel together that we also do."

"I don't know, Dan." Phil's mind still turning, "I love the idea, but what would we do on this channel, that we wouldn't be able to do on our main channels?"

Dan stopped, he hadn't thought that specifically yet. "I don't know. I figured we could sort that out together." Dan could see the uncertainty in Phil's eyes. "Phil, I love spending time with you, but my danisnotonfire videos have been put on the back burner. Not that I mind, but my bank account sure does. This channel would be a good way for us to make some more money, while also spending lots of time together."

"Yeah, alright. We could definitely use the money. But starting a joint channel may be hard if we live 30 minutes apart." Phil still had a few hesitations, but he was starting to see how great this could be for them. 

"It isn't like we aren't together all the time anyway." Dan didn't see the problem, but obviously Phil did.

"We don't have a set to film in, first of all. Second of all, people will be curious as to how we are always together. They know we spend a lot of time together currently, but it will be obvious how much time we spend at each others flat if we start a channel together." Phil was thinking rationally, and was silently begging Dan to start thinking through it all too. 

"Well, we already basically live together, why not actually live together?" This was not what Phil was hoping for in the way of rational thought. 

"Dan, do you really think thats a good idea? We haven't told our fans that we are dating, how would they react to us moving in together?" 

"Friends live together. We could get a bigger flat, one with multiple bedrooms, so that people wouldn't question it. We wouldn't have to tell them that we are together, but it would be a good idea for marketing. People who ship us would have more fuel to keep shipping, and people who don't, still get to see the content we make. We could put content out more frequently if we lived together too." So maybe Dan was thinking pretty rationally. "Plus, I think I would like to live with you, because I love you." Dan gave his sheepish smile. "So Phil, what do you say, move in with me?

Phil didn't know where this was coming from. This was Dan. His Dan. The younger man who he loves so much, the man who looks to a blade for comfort, the boy who is so insecure with his friendships that he doesn't want to meet anyone new, and the boy who watched him through a screen for years. 

This young man, who Phil loves with all his heart, had essentially just asked Phil to move in with him. Does Phil really want to share a living space with this 25 year old? Dan plays piano at ungodly hours of the night, often falls asleep on the sofa scrolling through Tumblr, and gripes at Phil for leaving his socks all over the house. Does Phil really want to live in a flat with this man? 

Without a doubt. 

~

They had been looking at listings for hours. Flat after flat after flat. They had a few interesting options, but there was one that really stuck out to them. 

There was one flat in London, it consisted of 3 floors. It has high ceilings, 2 large bedrooms, an office, and a kitchen with a glass door. This flat was honestly the most promising from all they looked into.

The two men met the landlord, and within three weeks time they were signing the papers. They had decided to have separate bedrooms, although they probably won't sleep in separate rooms often. They have the office to set up as a set for their new channel. And a large lounge that they will fill with their nerdy items. 

They still hadn't told their fans they were moving. They figured they would wait till they were moved into their new flat to let them in on the secret. Some of the fans have theories. People have noticed that the backgrounds are getting less cluttered, and that posters are missing from walls. They are getting suspicious, but this suspicion is raising their views. 

Phil was currently sitting on the floor of his bedroom, packing a box of props. Dan was sitting across from him, putting shoes into a box. "Gaming." Dan's voice broke the silence.

"Huh?" Phil looks up from his prop box, filled with wigs, hats, and clothing of sorts.

"We could do gaming." Phil still wasn't catching the point.

"What are you on about?" 

"For our channel, we could do gaming. Like silly stuff, not super serious Let's Plays like Mark, but silly stuff. Stuff that screams 'Dan and Phil'." 

And from that DanandPhilGAMES was born.