VII

"Lafayette? Please, come out, I didn't mean it..." came a voice from the other side of the locker room door. Laf ignored it, curling up tighter. Hercules had been right, Laf was nothing but a filthy whore. So why did it hurt so much to hear Hercules say it? He didn't understand why he did this. It was the same story as always, go for one boy, get rejected, go back to sleeping around, repeat. He couldn't break the loop, and he'd thought maybe, now that he was in America, he could start over. Begin a new life surrounded by people who didn't know his past. But instead, he'd done it again. Went soaring on the wings of hope only to be smacked back into the dirt by reality. No one wanted him. Not really. He was just an easy fuck for some, a terrifying temptation for others. Nothing more. "You're not a... you know what," Hercules stated.

"A whore? Is that what you want to say?" Lafayette replied, "yes I am, Hercules. I always have been, and I always will be."

"Laf you don't believe that... please, let me in," Hercules begged.

Laf sighed. He saw no reason not to, so he slowly unlocked the door. It was thrown open, and he was crushed in a tight hug. "Don't think those things about yourself... I should never have called you that, because it's most true. No matter what anyone says, no matter what you've done in the past. None of it matters to me. Because I... I really like you Laf. Like, more than a friend. I'm sorry that took so long to realize..." Hercules said into Laf's ear. Laf broke down, returning the hug and crying into Herc's shoulder. Hercules broke away, putting a hand on his cheek as he kissed him. It was soft, the other hand remaining wrapped around the taller boy's waist. Lafayette pulled Hercules closer, arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders. The kiss got more frantic as Hercules pushed them both backwards until they hit a counter, which Lafayette hooked up on without breaking contact with Herc's lips. It was heated, tongues battling for dominance until-

Click. The sound of a phone camera taking a picture followed by a cocky laugh. "I fucking knew it," Stated Thomas Jefferson, pocketing his cellphone with a smirk.

"Delete it. Now," Hercules snarled.

"Nah, already sent it to James," Thomas replied coyly, "I mean, I could also have it posted to my Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter with one simple little click of a button, outing the two of you and making you the target for every other homophobic dickhead in this school, but I'm feeling generous."

"It's our lucky day," stated Lafayette sarcastically.

"Well, if that's how it's going to be, I guess you don't mind if I just..." he pulled his phone out.

"Wait!" Cried Hercules, "what do you want from us?"

"I thought you'd see it my way. I don't want much. You see, I've got you under my thumb now. If I say jump, you say how high," Thomas stated, putting the phone away.

"Like we're going to-" Lafayette began, cutting himself off as he saw the fear in Hercules' eyes. He wasn't ready to come out yet, that much Lafayette could see. He didn't want to force him out of the closet...

"No witty remark?" Thomas asked. There was no response from either of them. "Well then, let's test this out. Jump?"

"How high?" Lafayette snarled, bowing mockingly.

A/N
WHAT AM I DOING WITH THIS I DONT KNOW I PLANNED THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND NOW ITS REALLY SHORT A TERRIBLE I AM SO SORRY THIS IS LIKE THE FIRST DRAFT OF THE STORY AMD ITS SHIT AND I PROMISE THAT ONCE I FINISH THE STORY ILL GO BACK AND MAKE A SHITLOAF OF EDITS AND CHANGES.

In other words
Readers: the story's a mess
Me: so it needs amendments...