Chapter 5: True Colours

A/N: *nervous laughing* So uh... Don't kill me for updating this story so slowly... Like very very slowly... I just needed a little break from the whole TW fandom and writing in general :) But I'm back now with an update so yay :3 I really hope you all will enjoy this chapter, please let me know what you think of it ❤ And this will also be the last chapter. Once again I am so sorry for this taking so long to be up. I was just having hard time with the TW fandom and a huge writer's block and everytime I tried to continue this story it just didn't feel right. But now I've tried my best or give you the ending you hopefully have been asking for. Also thank you so so much for over 1.4K views! And of course thank you for all the votes and all the lovely comments! I am so blown away that this story got this much love from all of you out there! I wish you will like the way this one ends ❤️ With love, Arisa.

" Show me a smile then
Don't be unhappy
Can't remember when
I last saw you laughing
This world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
Just call me up
'Cause I will always be there

And I see your true colors shining through
I see your true colors,
And that's why I love you "

    ⁃    True Colours - Anna Kendrick & Justin Timberlake

Lydia's POV:

I was sitting on the bed of the nurse's office feeling more bored than ever in my life. The bleeding of my nose had stopped a long time ago, yet still that old lady was searching for some kind of special bandage for my nose.

I couldn't help myself but slowly got up from the bed and peek from the door that had been left open. To my surprise Malia was still sitting there on one of the chairs of the short corridor. She rose her glance from the floor to me and smirked. She waved at me but I just showed my tongue at her and fastly went back to the bed.

I didn't want her to notice the blush that had made it's way onto my cheeks. I blushed even more thinking about the kiss that had just happened. Had I lost my mind?! And all those cheesy thoughts? For heaven's sake what was this girl doing to me...

"Lydia Martin?" I suddenly heard and saw the nurse walk to the office.

"Sorry it took me awhile to get this. Let me see now..." the nurse said muttering the last parts.

"All done. You can go now, your girlfriend is waiting for you there." she said smiling happily.

"She's not- nevermind. Thank you maam." I said and left with rose pink cheeks.

"Girlfriend, huh?" Malia said and chuckled.

"Oh shut it you! Don't test your luck Tate." I said trying to hide my blush.

"Admit it. You liked it when I picked you up." Malia said with a wide grin.

"How are you so sure of that?" I said back.

"I saw you blushing." she said.

"Shut up!" I said and laughed a little and pushed her shoulder.

"Ha! You laughed!" she said triumphnant.

"Maybe." I just said and couldn't stop smiling.

It must've been ages since I had smiled and laughed so freely without feeling guilty or bad. This girl, Malia Tate, she was something different. And maybe, just maybe, I would give her a change.

Malia's POV:

I drove her home that day. With her car of course since I didn't even own one, though I had a driver's license. We sat in silence once again. Just like on my first day when she had dropped me home as a thank you for finding the picture of Allison. I felt very curious about everything doing something with this Allison. The girl who has dissapeared acording to Scott and Stiles. But what had really happened? Did Lydia know more than that? I had to fight my hardest not to just bluntly ask her about it.