A/N

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this book!

The Queen is pleased. ;)

So there are a lot of moments when I complain about writer's block for my bigger projects (ask my friends they'll tell you everything about it). But I didn't realise earlier that small sparks of inspiration could help me write, maybe not the upcoming chapters of my ongoing works, but short stories.
This way, at least I would keep writing no matter what and not lose touch with it. Hence, this baby.❄

I'd recommend my fellow writers to do the same. I may not publish here often, probably once a week, but I'll try to do so more often. It really helps.

Also, I go around pinning prompts, dialogue ideas and many other things on Pinterest to give me a boost up. So if you find something similar, like a teensy weensy bit, you'll know. Prompts are just to help you out, you know. And my purpose for this book is to keep my writer's block at bay. So bare with me if I update extremely cringe worthy stories.

WARNING: There may be slight swearing and some mature themes, so please mentally prepare yourself before you read. ;)

I also would like to bring to your notice that Wattpad is the only site I write on. All my works are published here, unless specified. If you see any of my works on any other site, please let me know. Most probably these sites are just mirror sites that have access to Wattpad stories from a different "lens" of sorts. This occurs in countries that don't usually take the copyright rules very seriously. And please make sure your computer or PC or phone is protected, as the device is prone to malware in the process of accessing such sites.

Once again, I thank you for taking the time to read this book. I love all my readers from the bottom of my heart.

And trolls?

Annnnnd of course, I shall legit freeze you and break your frozen joints and sell them on popsicle sticks to my wolves

I hope you enjoy this journey that we may or may not have begun together.

With lots of love and respect for everyone out there,

❄Lillian Jones.❄