xxix

[ bold - third person's point of view ]

[ bold and italic - ken's thoughts / point of view ; hyerin's ; both ] 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

sanghyuk oppa surprisingly recovered after the night and i stayed by him all through the night, feeling sorry. the other members went home after reassuring them that i will be okay staying. well, except for one. 

jaehwan-ssi was keeping close to me all through he night as well, saying that he's not tired yet and also reassured eunmi eonnie that he will get to rest after sanghyuk oppa recovers. 

sanghyuk oppa and i exchanged 'looks' when they were talking, and silently shrugging it off. 

he had always stayed by my side, when im going to get water, he'll say that he'll be the one getting it for me. 

so shortly saying, i didn't do anything. but to sit, talk and hold sanghyuk oppa's hands.

he did that on purpose, he didn't do that for him to impress you. 

it was to escape.

he was suffocating.

he needs air, oxygen.

he didn't know why.

but he just really need to escape. 

if not, he'll break.

he'll break from all of the those scenes.

you didn't know that you weren't the only one breaking, but he was also.

he didn't, no, scratch that. he just wouldn't want to admit it.

------

we took a cab to the hotel to where vixx and eunmi eonnie was staying, silently.

i looked around while staying at the back, didn't want to break the conversation both boys were having.

i saw eunmi eonnie, leaping to us. 

"jaehwan-ah!" she shouted, clinging onto him. 

jaehwan-ssi gladly took her in his arms, hugging her.

"why are you still awake?"

"well.. i can't sleep so i decided to wait for you." she smiled lovingly, what a pretty girl.

i was unconsciously tearing up, see just the both of them.

i'm crying.

oh now look who's breaking.

sanghyuk oppa saw it, and he quickly covered my eyes. we swayed sidewards, looking like we were just playing around. i turned myself around to face him and just hugged him while crying. i dont know but for me, it'll take guts to do that.